Home

MLB The Show 16 Screenshots - Captured From the Trailer

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Screenshots - Captured From the Trailer within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2015, 10:54 PM   #9
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Screenshots - Captured From the Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
One thing that is annoying Is the amount of red shirts In toronto we don't all goto the Rogers centre in our Canada shirts eh!
Blue I worn at the Blue jays game
This is something I would think could be fixed before release time if someone at Sony here's about this complaint pretty soon. Hopefully they get the message before it's to late to fix.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:11 PM   #10
Rookie

They have Bautista flipping Donaldsons shirt which is their real life HR cely. So cool! Hope they have Jose Bautista's flex with Encarnation and Encarnation's 'Ed-Wing' walking the parrot cely! Great touch for immersion!
Old 12-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #11
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
doncropper brought up a good point in the Turn Back the Clock:1965 thread when I mentioned it there...
That could be a PS3 shot mixed into the trailer.

I hope not.

M.K.
Knight165
It's definitely the PS4 version because the PS3 version does not have Ball Boys on the field and you can clearly see them in the video
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12341183.jpg (157.4 KB, 353 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 03:55 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7
Saw the Polo Grounds, hopefully signifying that Classic Stadiums are back in. Also noticed the new big video screens at Wrigley.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:58 AM   #13
Rookie

I think we can abandon hope that those player models will get the much-needed overhaul, such as new jerseys, pants, correct team colors and/or logo placements. It still looks okay, but in my view pretty outdated. Once I hoped they would take care of that, more or less, in the following versions after PS4 launch, but I guess this area of the game will stay untouched for always and ever.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:20 AM   #14
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2Kforlife
I think we can abandon hope that those player models will get the much-needed overhaul, such as new jerseys, pants, correct team colors and/or logo placements. It still looks okay, but in my view pretty outdated. Once I hoped they would take care of that, more or less, in the following versions after PS4 launch, but I guess this area of the game will stay untouched for always and ever.
You're right. I highly doubt they'll do any updates on the game at all between now and release date. SMH
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Old 12-06-2015, 10:34 AM   #15
Rookie

cnh2os84's Arena

OVR: 4

141 pitches and in the 5th inning! Dude's arm is gonna fall off! (Blue Jays pitcher)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2015, 10:47 AM   #16
MVP

Lisac's Arena

[quote=Spokker;2047880195]Looking at the roof of the Toronto dugout, it looks to me like the texture is higher quality than 15. I compared as best as I could and what I noticed is that the 15 version's texture looks flat while 16's texture has this little marks in it. It's more... "textury."

The trailer is on YouTube and this is not great for picking out details like this, but I wonder if we're going to see higher quality textures all around.

I can't get the correct angle during replays but here's 15 for comparison.

15 looks like a pasted on image while 16's logo looks more like a material overlaid on the dugout's roof.[/QUOTE

They finally got the turf pattern right at Roger Centre. Hopefully it's correct at every stadium!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »