Home

How to Earn All of the Badges in NBA 2K16

This is a discussion on How to Earn All of the Badges in NBA 2K16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2015, 09:37 PM   #9
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to Earn All of the Badges in NBA 2K16

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpharaoh
So for Dimer, would I have to get the 200 assists in consecutive games? Or could I sim to maybe another game and continue the progress?
You can sim if you want. They don't have to be consecutive. As long as they're in same season/playoffs.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:36 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyce87
I hope they can explain the logic on how badges unlock during live practices. I'm a 6'3 PG and would like to get Break Starter but can't get it without upgrading rebounding category.

My own theory with that is that perhaps someone finished a game and did an attribute upgrade to get their stats up for a particular badge. Because after a game (outside of back to backs) you have an off day, if someone goes to practice then it unlocks the badge there instead of your next game having all the criteria. I could be off base but I thought of that when trying to think of how that happens myself.

I'm trying to get break starter as well on my C. I simmed a bit of the season (mostly back to backs to not lose off days) and have 339 rebounds. I was thinking that even with simming that was weird not to get it but it being defensive rebounds makes more sense potentially. I just got into the Playoffs in this season, I'm assuming it's like last year and those rebounds will still count as progress towards the badge? Cause if not, I'll have to start all over next season.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:02 AM   #11
Pro

dnyce87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzombniac
My own theory with that is that perhaps someone finished a game and did an attribute upgrade to get their stats up for a particular badge. Because after a game (outside of back to backs) you have an off day, if someone goes to practice then it unlocks the badge there instead of your next game having all the criteria. I could be off base but I thought of that when trying to think of how that happens myself.

I'm trying to get break starter as well on my C. I simmed a bit of the season (mostly back to backs to not lose off days) and have 339 rebounds. I was thinking that even with simming that was weird not to get it but it being defensive rebounds makes more sense potentially. I just got into the Playoffs in this season, I'm assuming it's like last year and those rebounds will still count as progress towards the badge? Cause if not, I'll have to start all over next season.
Hhmm that makes sense on how badges do unlock during practice then so that means I won't be gettinf break starter badge after all. As far as getting rebounds on sim games, those do not count. You have to actually play the game and get those rebounds to count towards the badge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2015, 11:08 AM   #12
Just started!

Break starter is incorrect. I only have 80 rebounding as a center(10 bars) and I got it.
Old 12-17-2015, 01:11 PM   #13
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

You probably had a practice/vc boost
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #14
hwy
Just started!

im a 7.3 centre and i can't get the requirements needed to get chasedown artist is there anything i can do i maxed out what is needed
Old 12-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #15
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Use a vc boost and try to get practice boost. Worked for me
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2015, 09:29 PM   #16
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Something is up with the floor general badge. I average 5.2 Apg for my career, 8 apg this season, have maxed playmaking, and have played about 50 games in my last season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »