Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Gameplay Trailer Arrives Tomorrow, January 5

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Gameplay Trailer Arrives Tomorrow, January 5 within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2016, 05:19 PM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
EA Sports UFC 2 Gameplay Trailer Arrives Tomorrow, January 5

EA Sports will release their official EA Sports UFC 2 gameplay trailer tomorrow, January 5. We should get quite a few more details and maybe a release date as well.

What are you hoping to see and/or read about?
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #2
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: EA UFC2 Gameplay Trailer Coming Tomorrow

Excited to see what tomorrow brings.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Hoping for them to showcase the A.I. I don't want to call it improved because we haven't really seen anything yet. Hopefully we get gameplay from the actual UFC broadcast camera angle not the replay type from the Aldo mcgregor video. Very excited for this game the first was so simple and I still found a way to have over 1000 online matches and played the career through many times.
Old 01-05-2016, 09:37 AM   #4
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15
I sincerely hope they re-work that weird "cat and mouse" submission system, takes you completely from the on mat action and feels disconnected from the game. Very excited to see what they are bringing and with the promise of 250 unique fighters is insane!
Old 01-05-2016, 09:55 AM   #5
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Gameplay Trailer Arrives Tomorrow, January 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
I sincerely hope they re-work that weird "cat and mouse" submission system, takes you completely from the on mat action and feels disconnected from the game. Very excited to see what they are bringing and with the promise of 250 unique fighters is insane!
The submission system is the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2016, 02:56 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Gameplay Trailer Arrives Tomorrow, January 5

A few things I wonder will happen in the next one:

I wonder if Dolce is going to give me all those pep talks before/after fights and walks out with my opponent like he did during my first title fight

Women's career?

More depth in career. Like starting as an amateur and then working into TUF. Would even be nice to get eliminated from the competition and still grind your way back into the UFC by way of a smaller promotion. Would be cool to win non UFC titles like in UFC3.

Can we please announce first and last names? I understand Bruce Buffer is a busy man but come on.... I'd even be happy with a moderate list of full names to choose from.

Money being utilized.. It's what fighters do. Let us pick camps.. Allow us to get perks that suit our fighting styles by training with specific camps... Allow us to negotiate contracts and money we make. The ability to take a huge ppv fight for a huge payday or even choose fights for that matter. Obviously title defenses are going to be dictated by who wins the contender spot but just saying would be nice to pick.

Besides the obvious more customization i.e. Hairstyles, tattoo placement, movement patterns and ability to tailor your fighter to your style of play this game has so much potential if they'd just listen to what people are saying.

People want to feel immersed in their characters experiencing what being a fighter is all about. The first game forced you to win TUF, fight 20+ fights for a title shot against a 40+ old guy who has close to 100 in stats come on... Holly Holm's 3rd UFC fight was a title shot if I'm not mistaken .. We should have the option to burst onto the UFC scene like McGregor did.. By being able to get good in smaller promotions or by grinding out a career in the UFC

The game shouldn't force us to retire either stats need to deteriorate much like they do in life. I loved how in the original Xbox fight night series your stats/body changed as you aged. Would be a nice touch. You can't be 25 years old fighting a 53 year old UFC legend.. Just not realistic.

Another thought in career mode is to have the created fighters be able to progress as well. Who knows you may have developed a rivalry with a guy early on in your career and he comes back a few years later and challenges you for a title shot. I've notices sometimes they stay at the bottom of the barrel.

Only other thing on my wish list is to bring back post fight interviews with Rogan and have that effect your next fight or fans or something.. Post fight press conference would be nice. Bringing back weigh ins and walkouts.. And them to actually point stuff your good at and that is relevant to your career before the fight. I hate having 20 KO's and Rogan comment about my elite choking skills.

They have the opportunity to make this such a great game.. I hope they at least consider some of this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »