Home

WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360) within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2016, 04:26 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360)

WWE 2K16 patch 1.04 is scheduled to arrive today (already available on PlayStation 4), check out the details below.

UPDATE: The patch is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 now.

PS4/Xbox One

GAMEPLAY
  • Fixed an issue where Superstars could incorrectly perform a grapple instead of a pin when pressing the pin button in a fatigued state
  • Fixed an issue where OMG! moves were not requiring stamina in order to perform
  • Addressed a warping issue that occurred when performing consecutive apron grapples from ringside
  • Fixed a warping issue that could occur when attacking a Superstar on the apron that had ascended from the steel steps
  • Fixed a warping issue that could occur to a Superstar climbing the top rope when an opponent simultaneously used a ring escape near that ring post
  • Fixed an issue where the referee wouldn’t start a pin count if his pathing was blocked by an object like a table in the ring
  • Addressed an issue where the Coup de Grace move didn’t animate and connect properly with the opponent
  • Fixed an issue where a Superstar would perform a contextually inappropriate move against a grounded opponent after hitting them with a certain knee drop
  • Addressed a title stability issue that could occur when using Stephanie McMahon’s Spinebuster 4 in a Triple Threat match
  • Addressed a warping issue that could occur when colliding with Andre the Giant during an entrance breakout
  • Increased the damage dealt by the Uso Splash 2 finisher
  • Fixed an issue where COM superstars would begin charging a Finisher as an opponent was already standing
  • Fixed a warping issue with managers after performing a pin break resulting in their ejection
  • Fixed an issue where Custom Superstars could knock down opponents with a dropkick even though it appeared to miss
  • Improved AI behavior in table matches when attempting to pick up a table
  • Fixed a warping issue that occurred when rebounding off the ropes into the ropes near an adjacent corner
  • Addressed a warping issue that could occur when attacking from the apron while the opponent is entering the ring
  • Fixed a camera issue that could occur when jumping from atop a ladder onto a burning table in an Extreme Rules match
  • Addressed an issue where no reversal prompt was shown for Naomi’s Rear View finisher
  • Fixed warping and sliding issues that could occur when performing a grapple toward a manager
  • Addressed a warping issue that could occur when transitioning to the Over the Top Rope elimination position in a Royal Rumble match
  • Addressed a warping issue that could occur when being Irish whipped to the barricade in an online practice match
  • Fixed an issues with Divas being able to leave the playable area during an Elimination Chamber pre-match in WWE Live
  • Addressed an issue where the title would hang if both players were counted out in a One on One Main Event match in 2K Tonight
  • Fixed a title stability issue that could occur in WWE Online when entering and backing out of Team Up matches multiple times in succession
VISUAL PRESENTATION
  • Addressed deformation issues with a certain mask when applied to Custom Superstars
  • Fixed an issue with floating Championships appearing in a certain entrance motion
  • Fixed an issue with the replay cameras after an Elimination Chamber match
  • Addressed an issue with the second Superstar not appearing in the victory scene of an Elimination Tag Team Match if he had been eliminated during the course of the match. Additionally, both Superstars will now appear in the victory scene when winning a Two on Two Steel Cage match
  • Addressed vibration and collision issues with the ropes during rope recovery motions
  • Fixed an issue with the color of facial hair when using the Luke Harper 1 entrance motion
WWE CREATIONS
  • Added new entrance motions for Finn Bálor and Kevin Owens as well as new title motions for Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens.
  • Added more colors that can be edited in Finn Balor’s body art
  • Addressed a title stability issue when applying logos to Stephanie McMahon’s Backlash ’01 attire
  • Addressed a layering issue with the bone necklace body accessory
  • Fixed an issue where a mask could appear greatly enlarged when worn in combination with one of The Undertaker’s jackets
  • Fixed a title stability issue when adding multiple logos to Goldust’s jacket
  • Fixed a deformation issue that occurred when applying the skull mask to Divas
2K SHOWCASE
  • Fixed an animation issue with The Undertaker’s pose when transitioning out of a cutscene in the SummerSlam 1998 match
  • Fixed an issue where The Undertaker inaccurately entered wearing the World Heavyweight Championship in the Over the Edge 1998 match
  • Addressed a warping issue that occurred when performing a Stunner against Dude Love to complete the final objective in the Unforgiven 1998 match
  • Fixed an issue where the ring announcer wasn’t heard if skipping the initial intro scene in the WrestleMania 15 match
MyCAREER
  • Adjusted the unlock conditions for the trophies/achievements “I am a Wrestling God” and “I am the Best!” so they could be respectively unlocked by Light Heavyweights, Cruiserweights, and Super Heavyweights if all the skills or abilities valid for their weight class are purchased. Users who already qualify for either trophy/achievement under the revised conditions will unlock it upon loading their MyCareer save file
  • Fixed an issue where two managers returned to the match after a cutscene played in which they were shown to be ejected
  • Fixed an issue where the AI wouldn’t capitalize on an attacking an opponent on the apron after putting them over the ropes during mid-match run-ins
MENU
  • Fixed an issue where the “A.I.” button prompt to assign a COM opponent appeared in the lobby for a One on One private match
AUDIO
  • Addressed issues with how custom tag team titles were announced when in entrance and victory scenes
  • Fixed an issue where non-established tag teams were always referred to as “The Acolytes” in Tag Team Championship pre-match scenes
  • Fixed an issue with the bell not ringing during a breakout when a Superstar bumps into the referee while he makes the motion to start the match
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
  • Added support for the WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack downloadable content ahead of release. Players who have not purchased the downloadable content will still be able to matchmake with and participate in matches against those who have the downloadable content installed.
PS3, 360

WWE CREATIONS
  • Added new entrance motions for Finn Bálor and Kevin Owens as well as new title motions for Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens
  • Combination 3 can now be set as a front stun grapple in Edit Move-set
  • Fixed a PS3-only title hang that could occur when previewing a certain entrance motion
WWE UNIVERSE
  • Addressed a title stability issue that could occur during cutscenes in custom arenas
  • Fixed an issue with commentary delays that could occur in rivalry matches
2K SHOWCASE
  • Addressed a title stability issue that could occur when repeatedly loading and quitting 2K Showcase matches
  • Fixed an issue with Stone Cold’s recovery in the Special Objectives Chris Jericho vs. Steve Austin match
  • Mr. McMahon no longer appears prior to his entrance cutscene when restarting the match at WrestleMania 15
MENU
  • Addressed a title stability issue that could occur when quickly transitioning from Edit Move-set to start a match
AUDIO
  • Fixed an issue where custom entrance music no longer played after editing a Custom Superstar or Diva
DOWLOADABLE CONTENT
  • Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the “Future Stars Pack” downloadable content ahead of release.
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2016, 08:56 AM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives Today, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360

Still don't see anything regarding the game shutting down when trying to use both attires on alternate attires on one slot which has now spread beyond just that. I can't even edit a logo on a current one when only having one alternate attire without the game shutting down.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #3
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives Today, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360

It looks like they didn't fix the glitched "Stone Cold said so" Trophy. This has been a known issue since launch, and they probably only have one or two more patches before they move on ...
Old 01-11-2016, 03:12 PM   #4
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
It looks like they didn't fix the glitched "Stone Cold said so" Trophy. This has been a known issue since launch, and they probably only have one or two more patches before they move on ...

What's the issue with the achievement? I just unlocked it the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2016, 04:30 PM   #5
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBornLV
What's the issue with the achievement? I just unlocked it the other day.

If you use the Accelerator, there's a bug that makes some of the video views not "count," even if you watch them from beginning to end. They remain as "New Content" and the Trophy becomes impossible to unlock. The selection of videos varies from person to person that I've seen, and for me, it's the last three (Vengeance 2001, Wrestlemania 19, and the ending video) that refuse to count.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2016, 04:39 PM   #6
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
If you use the Accelerator, there's a bug that makes some of the video views not "count," even if you watch them from beginning to end. They remain as "New Content" and the Trophy becomes impossible to unlock. The selection of videos varies from person to person that I've seen, and for me, it's the last three (Vengeance 2001, Wrestlemania 19, and the ending video) that refuse to count.

Ah ok, I didn't use the accelerator so that's why. Seems like a pretty big bug for them not to have addressed yet.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:14 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360)

Is it taking anyone else an extreme amount of time to download the patch?
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-11-2016, 07:16 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Arrives, Details Included (PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Is it taking anyone else an extreme amount of time to download the patch?
Yeah, it took an awfully long time for me to download it when it dropped last night. My internet's not great but it doesn't usually take me hours to download 2.5 GB.

Might be the PSN acting up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »