Home

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Arrives on March 15 (PS4, Xbox One) Jan. 29 on Steam

This is a discussion on Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Arrives on March 15 (PS4, Xbox One) Jan. 29 on Steam within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2016, 11:45 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Arrives on March 15 (PS4, Xbox One) Jan. 29 on Steam

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO is scheduled to arrive in North America on March 15 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, thanks to a multi-title publishing agreement between Milestone and Square Enix. It arrives on January 29 on Steam. Check out some of the new screenshots of the game here.

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO is an all-new off-road racing game experience. Drive the best rally cars, from the past through to the present day, in the best rallies and off-road events around the world.

A name. A legend. One of the most exciting challenges in the world. Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO is the new Milestone IP dedicated entirely to the world of rallying. The game is inspired by the greatest rally driver of all time: Sebastien Loeb. The nine-time world champion lays claim to a career of challenges faced down, limits overcome, and goals fulfilled, through dedication, skill, and an unrivalled passion for the grittiest sport of all.

Drive the cars that made rally history and travel around the world, participating in the most important events. Display your skills, keep control of your vehicle on the toughest and most dangerous tracks, beat your rivals, conquer podiums, and revel in the glory.

THE CARS

Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO features the largest roster of rally cars on the market: there are more than 50 car models, including cars that accompanied Sebastien Loeb during his career. Twenty of the most prestigious car manufacturers in the world have worked closely with Milestone to bring players the most iconic and successful cars in the history of rallying, from the 1960s to the present day. Each vehicle has been carefully recreated in order to ensure realistic simulation and authentic performance.

You can also customise your car with different liveries and special materials that you can apply to the bodywork as you see fit.

THE TRACKS

Unleash your rallying desires on over 300 kilometres of tracks! In the game you'll be able to drive on the most famous tracks in the world, faithfully reproduced from their real world counterparts for the first time. The tracks are divided into Rally and Rallycross categories, covering the same stages where Sebastien Loeb set record after record.

The game also features a complete and accurate reproduction of the most exhilarating hill climb in the world: Pikes Peak. This 20 kilometre uphill time trial is one of the most demanding challenges a rally driver can take on. The entire Pikes Peak track has been reconstructed using GPS data, photographs, and video footage. With Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO you can experience all the thrills of tackling the treacherous twists and turns of Pikes Peak in cars packing more than 850 horsepower.

GAME MODES

More than 10 different game modes lead you through the discovery of the best rally tracks in the world.
Display your skills driving on mud, snow, and asphalt in a variety of events, and master the two different track categories. Career mode gives you the opportunity to experience the life of a rally driver and compete for a place on Sebastien Loeb's team, have him as your mentor, and learn all the secrets of competitive driving. The online modes guarantee endless entertainment competing with friends and rivals from all over the world.

Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 10:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Arrives on March 15 (PS4, Xbox One) Jan. 29 on Steam

With this game, WRC5 and Dirt Rally, which one looks to be the best rally game for x1? Pros/cons of each?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2016, 11:25 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 33
Got to be better than WRC 5.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:13 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
With this game, WRC5 and Dirt Rally, which one looks to be the best rally game for x1? Pros/cons of each?

I can only comment on WRC 5. I have to say unless you're a die hard fan I wouldn't bother with this game. Even then you may well be disappointed. I've always enjoyed the WRC games on previous generations going right back to when Codemasters had the License. The 1st attempt on this generation of consoles is very hard to recommend.
The game has very inconsistent Visuals (made even more evident in the Replays), the Car Controls feels dated (Throttle is pretty much On or Off), Sound Balance is Poor & there are a few bugs although some of these have been removed by a recent update.
My biggest hate is the lack of Split Times during a Stage. It seems whatever Time you set in a Stage the AI opponents time are just Auto Generated at the end of the Stage based on what Level you are playing on. I actually did an experiment to prove this to myself. I selected the Easiest Level, began the Stage & literally sat on the Start Line for 30 Seconds before moving off. I then completed the Stage & somehow I still set the fastest time!
Old 01-20-2016, 12:54 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Arrives on March 15 (PS4, Xbox One) Jan. 29 on Steam

If you have a UK account a demo is already out for this game. I grabbed it a couple weeks back.

I'm not overly impressed with the demo and have to say I've stuck with WRC 5 and it's grown on me from my initial impressions.

I say download demo's of both and see what fit's your feel the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2016, 01:59 PM   #6
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Bring back Rallisport Challenge 2.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Bring back Rallisport Challenge 2.
This. I loved that game!

Old 01-20-2016, 10:28 PM   #8
Rookie

dewjo's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
If you have a UK account a demo is already out for this game. I grabbed it a couple weeks back.

I'm not overly impressed with the demo and have to say I've stuck with WRC 5 and it's grown on me from my initial impressions.

I say download demo's of both and see what fit's your feel the best.
Is there a demo somewhere of WRC 5?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »