Home

NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-21-16)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-21-16) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2016, 11:01 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lol Melo has dropped again can u tell me WHY he is almost had a triple double the last 4 games he has played....
Aaron dropped also and he is playing solid basketball
Derrick Williams is averaging 16 points a game and you still is not showing up no love in the rating
Tell the truth u all hate the Knicks cause you all showing no love to us......SMH
Old 01-21-2016, 12:26 PM   #18
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Let's get that D Rose haircut update. I'm no longer buying the "it takes forever" excuse, considering they changed his hair and added the mask within a week of him wearing it for the first time.
I have 2 guesses as to why he hasn't been fixed (not sure if there was any indication on the boards that he is receiving a fix).

1. They are working on an update for numerous players and they are planning on releasing an update that addresses all players instead of doing sporadic updates with a few players in each.

Or

2. They aren't going to do any more appearance updates because it would take too long. Now you are right just updating Rose wouldn't take too long, it should be fairly easy, but if they were to just fix Rose then people would expect almost every player to get an update. It would be "yes! They finally fixed Rose!" And then the flood gates would open "what about Steph Currys hair?", "what about Love's appearance?", "what about JJ Reddick's tattoo?". It would just be a continuous on going list that 2K would never be able to fully address.

Plus there is always the issue of a player's hair style changing basically over night. Let's say they finally fix Love, for example, and then the very next game he is sporting a brand new, fresh haircut. Now not only is the player incorrect, again, but people are going to be expecting yet another update.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:12 PM   #19
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Re: NBA 2K16 Roster Update Available Now, Details Included (1-21-16)

DeMar has been hitting his mid range jumpers. Why has his mid range been lowered??
Lowry has been shooting better from mid range than Wade yet he has a lower mid range rating??
Old 01-21-2016, 01:26 PM   #20
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I have 2 guesses as to why he hasn't been fixed (not sure if there was any indication on the boards that he is receiving a fix).

1. They are working on an update for numerous players and they are planning on releasing an update that addresses all players instead of doing sporadic updates with a few players in each.

Or

2. They aren't going to do any more appearance updates because it would take too long. Now you are right just updating Rose wouldn't take too long, it should be fairly easy, but if they were to just fix Rose then people would expect almost every player to get an update. It would be "yes! They finally fixed Rose!" And then the flood gates would open "what about Steph Currys hair?", "what about Love's appearance?", "what about JJ Reddick's tattoo?". It would just be a continuous on going list that 2K would never be able to fully address.

Plus there is always the issue of a player's hair style changing basically over night. Let's say they finally fix Love, for example, and then the very next game he is sporting a brand new, fresh haircut. Now not only is the player incorrect, again, but people are going to be expecting yet another update.
Hitting nails on the head here my friend. Thank You for being reasonable lol

I still think 2k should of never updated Rose.

I'm starting to think NBA player are trolling these forums/roster update. Like why was LeBron playing with a headband the other night?

I remember those headband threads. Every single day..... lol
Old 01-21-2016, 01:42 PM   #21
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180

Or

I understand what you mean, it could be a Pandora's box, but Rose is #7 league wide in jersey sales this year. Nobody cares about Kevin Love and his "Chic Bum" hair, or JJ Redick and his god awful tats.

Only kidding of course. I was just spoiled by the fact that they did it so quickly the first time around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 01:53 PM   #22
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
I understand what you mean, it could be a Pandora's box, but Rose is #7 league wide in jersey sales this year. Nobody cares about Kevin Love and his "Chic Bum" hair, or JJ Redick and his god awful tats.

Only kidding of course. I was just spoiled by the fact that they did it so quickly the first time around.
Don't get me wrong. I thought it was 2k going to change from past years (when they made that change to Rose). But its the same old same smh.

I think we should look for a change before All Star break. If that doesn't happen. Then it's over. Wait for 2k17.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #23
MVP

grgmths1433's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Hitting nails on the head here my friend. Thank You for being reasonable lol

I still think 2k should of never updated Rose.

I'm starting to think NBA player are trolling these forums/roster update. Like why was LeBron playing with a headband the other night?

I remember those headband threads. Every single day..... lol
They should release an player likeness like Madden and be done with it.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

MLB- Milwaukee Brewers
NFL- Green Bay Packers
NBA- Milwaukee Bucks
Old 01-21-2016, 02:12 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Knicks
Lol Melo has dropped again can u tell me WHY he is almost had a triple double the last 4 games he has played....
Aaron dropped also and he is playing solid basketball
Derrick Williams is averaging 16 points a game and you still is not showing up no love in the rating
Tell the truth u all hate the Knicks cause you all showing no love to us......SMH

my beef is why DERRICK WILLIAMS does not play like DERRICK WILLIAMS. Dude moves mad slow with and without the ball, he is by far the most athletic player in the open court on the team.

2k problems
too slow
cant dribble
shot is F'ed all da way up
his rating been hit smh

plus his hair is out dated by 2 years lmao

IJS

Last edited by circuit; 01-21-2016 at 02:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »