Home

MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

Hopefully when the fact sheet comes out we don't hear "improved logic" as much as we did last year. We need something like "complete overhaul" in the stats department...new hitting, piching, and fielding options. I have a feeling something huge will be on that fact sheet! Oh ya and put those new Sunday Mariners jerseys in. If the jersey slot is an issue you can easily take one of their other jersey options out that nobody uses.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #18
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB The Show 16 Instant Replay Challenge System Remains Unchanged From Last Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgames
Hopefully when the fact sheet comes out we don't hear "improved logic" as much as we did last year. We need something like "complete overhaul" in the stats department...new hitting, piching, and fielding options. I have a feeling something huge will be on that fact sheet! Oh ya and put those new Sunday Mariners jerseys in. If the jersey slot is an issue you can easily take one of their other jersey options out that nobody uses.
They can't just take a jersey out, they have to follow the MLB Style Guide.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:38 PM   #19
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
They can't just take a jersey out, they have to follow the MLB Style Guide.
Yes they can. Just because a jersey is in the style guide doesn't mean they have to include it in the game. Most,if not all, the alternates that are not in the game are in the style guide. I'm pretty sure he was referring to one of the throwback jersey slots..which makes sense.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:45 PM   #20
Rookie

Yes, take a classic jersey slot out.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:44 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I would think the return on properly programming all the scenarios is more trouble than it is worth.
Then why put it in at all? I honestly rather they have left it out entirely instead of exclusively boring me to death with the same silly first base thing over and over, especially since it can't be skipped.

It's a feature that only makes sense in its entirety. Now I just challenge everything at first because I literally have no where else to use it.

If they have no intention of finishing it I'm not sure why they started it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2016, 07:54 PM   #22
Rookie

Are they changing anything this year? Not like this matters but every post is just about things that won't be in the game
Old 01-21-2016, 07:54 PM   #23
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
Then why put it in at all? I honestly rather they have left it out entirely instead of exclusively boring me to death with the same silly first base thing over and over, especially since it can't be skipped.

It's a feature that only makes sense in its entirety. Now I just challenge everything at first because I literally have no where else to use it.

If they have no intention of finishing it I'm not sure why they started it.
I believe originally the goal was to complete the whole thing but it became a labor intensive project so it sounds like they had to cut bait. You can stop the replay from playing by changing the umpire option to always correct calls on the bases.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:23 PM   #24
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompeo89
Are they changing anything this year? Not like this matters but every post is just about things that won't be in the game
yes they are

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »