Home

WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack Causes Issues with Universe Mode, Patch Being Worked On

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack Causes Issues with Universe Mode, Patch Being Worked On within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2016, 11:02 PM   #9
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack Causes Issues with Universe Mode, Patch Being Worked O

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
So they removed it from one system and not other???

And I'd/led the dlc and I'm playing my universe and have played with Joe and the tag teams and I don't see any issues my universe is playing just like it did before the dlc.

I'm on ps4 so anybody else d/l it and not having any issues?
It all depends on how your Universe was set up I think.

If you were using default items (shows, titles) it did nothing.

I was using all custom titles and it didn't erase any of them but I had to assign a WWE World HW Championship.

It did reset RAW to 7 matches and put Main Event back in. Other than that my Friday and Sat show were fine.

It did eliminate my Womens show on Tuesday and rivalries on Smackdown that I had set up.

Also I think my rivals/allies were rest if they weren't in a team.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-01-2016, 08:58 AM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack Causes Issues with Universe Mode, Patch Being Worked O

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
It all depends on how your Universe was set up I think.

If you were using default items (shows, titles) it did nothing.

I was using all custom titles and it didn't erase any of them but I had to assign a WWE World HW Championship.

It did reset RAW to 7 matches and put Main Event back in. Other than that my Friday and Sat show were fine.

It did eliminate my Womens show on Tuesday and rivalries on Smackdown that I had set up.

Also I think my rivals/allies were rest if they weren't in a team.
Yea I don't change anything I just have raw,sd, nxt, Saturday night...and I let the rivals etc set themselves up.

What I don't get or like is how the rankings are...I've been ranked 1st for I-C title for longest but yet haven't had a match for belt yet ... But I've seen others have one match with guy holding belt and then it says that guy has been named #1 contender???

Even if I change match it makes it a reg match not for belt.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:30 AM   #11
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Yea I don't change anything I just have raw,sd, nxt, Saturday night...and I let the rivals etc set themselves up.

What I don't get or like is how the rankings are...I've been ranked 1st for I-C title for longest but yet haven't had a match for belt yet ... But I've seen others have one match with guy holding belt and then it says that guy has been named #1 contender???

Even if I change match it makes it a reg match not for belt.
The rankings have always been kind of odd. I personally don't ever pay much attention to them other than to see if there are guys I don't want ranked in that division that I can change.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »