Home

WWE 2K16 Patch 1.05 Available, Includes Future Stars Pack Fix and Much More

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Patch 1.05 Available, Includes Future Stars Pack Fix and Much More within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2016, 03:14 PM   #33
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: WWE 2K16 Patch 1.05 Available, Includes Future Stars Pack Fix and Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertour02
I think this patch has introduced even more bugs into Universe Mode. I have an Attitude Era Universe running (Raw Is War on Monday, Nitro on Tuesday pretending it's Monday, Smackdown on Thursday, and Thunder on Friday pretending it's Thursday, with WCW PPVs on the second to last Sunday and WWF PPVs on the last Sundays of every month), and the following things have happened to me just today ...
  • Stone Cold turned heel ... even though I have the "Crowd Reaction Changing" option set to Off.
  • Several status effects seem to switch in and out of existence for no discernible reason. For example, D'Lo Brown was on a cold streak after a match on Raw, but then he wasn't on the following Raw despite having no matches in-between.
  • None of the Rivalries I have set up for Smackdown work at all. Every match is a regular match ("Match #1, Match #2, etc.), and after the show, the Rivalries screen still reflects that the rivalries have advanced a week. Strangely, the matchups for the rivalries are still occurring correctly, but the game refuses to "count" them. (For example, Trish and Lita are in a rivalry and have faced each other twice, but neither match is shown to have happened on the Rivalries screen.)
  • A Rock/Mankind rivalry simply disappeared for no reason. This was supposedly fixed in the patch, but it happened anyway.

... and that's just the new problems. There are still holdover issues (for example, Nitro has the incorrect number of matches despite having a roster large enough to accommodate the number I chose).

Oh yeah, and I can confirm that they STILL haven't fixed the "Stone Cold Said So" Trophy glitch that's been in the game since release.
Are you on xbox one or ps4? Or Last Gen?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2016, 10:37 PM   #34
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
Are you on xbox one or ps4? Or Last Gen?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I'm on PS4.
Old 02-15-2016, 02:13 PM   #35
Banned

I wish they would've made it so the cpu could make each other submit more often in matches outside of a submission match.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2016, 05:43 AM   #36
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

"The AI will perform corner grapples and strikes more often to a cornered opponent rather than always putting them in a Tree of Woe position or performing a top rope seated attack"

No, just no. Maybe 1 out of 5 times they will perform a move rather than the tree of woe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »