Home

PES 2016 Game Update 1.05 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Game Update 1.05 Available Now, Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2016, 06:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Game Update 1.05 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
and fouls not addressed. sigh...
and handballs not addressed .. very sigh ..
Old 02-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #10
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

I'm just glad I spent the time editing players 3-4 months ago. I have been able to enjoy the games with fouls because of the edits.

I was playing in my ML with Twente and I was on fine form in league with 3 wins, then I played Barca in UCL and lost 2-1.... Next game was against my rival Hercales and it was a cup match, their in poor standing in the league I thought I would surely win.... In a 15 minute league cup match the ref called 8 fouls. He could have called 2-3 more fouls easily. There was quite a few yellow cards giving out.

& thats not the first time, I remember at Marsielle playing derby against St. Etiene and it was the same result, tough match with lots of fouls by the CPU.

I would say with the edits the fouls are on par with as many as you would see in FIFA, maybe slightly less, but the fouls are far more crunching then the touch fouls in FIFA.

But without the edits on quick play, because my ML is the only place where the edits still exist because of the updates resetting everything, the game has no fouls. Maybe 2 a team per match.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
I'm just glad I spent the time editing players 3-4 months ago. I have been able to enjoy the games with fouls because of the edits.

I was playing in my ML with Twente and I was on fine form in league with 3 wins, then I played Barca in UCL and lost 2-1.... Next game was against my rival Hercales and it was a cup match, their in poor standing in the league I thought I would surely win.... In a 15 minute league cup match the ref called 8 fouls. He could have called 2-3 more fouls easily. There was quite a few yellow cards giving out.

& thats not the first time, I remember at Marsielle playing derby against St. Etiene and it was the same result, tough match with lots of fouls by the CPU.

I would say with the edits the fouls are on par with as many as you would see in FIFA, maybe slightly less, but the fouls are far more crunching then the touch fouls in FIFA.

But without the edits on quick play, because my ML is the only place where the edits still exist because of the updates resetting everything, the game has no fouls. Maybe 2 a team per match.
What edits did you make to increase fouls? If you could advise, it would be appreciated. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2016, 10:40 PM   #12
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra
What edits did you make to increase fouls? If you could advise, it would be appreciated. Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAGEXjyBu5I

That is a video I made that goes over edits. The first 19 minutes are team edits. After 19 minute mark is when I start to go into player edits.

Also if you go to the sim settings thread by dmendenhall, there are other great tips.
Old 02-19-2016, 09:52 PM   #13

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

The Japanese language Konami PES site is saying the next data pack will be April 21, with the Euro DLC. Wouldn't expect game play changes, though.
Old 02-20-2016, 05:54 AM   #14
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
The Japanese language Konami PES site is saying the next data pack will be April 21, with the Euro DLC. Wouldn't expect game play changes, though.
... and it absolutely needs gameplay changes ... but so does fifa. The thing is, this doesnt bother me, because fifa's tourneys play out so stupid to me. We had a 4-man tourney, with some cpu players, and we literally dropped the tourney and remade it for PES, because fifa tourneys are sooo boring, and they have that weird ultra momentum bs happening. I dont know why they do that.

But PES tourneys play out so much better. We do a champions league and a world cup in PES. For regular matches or OTP, we play FIFA.
Old 02-20-2016, 08:38 AM   #15
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

The lack of fouls is what upsets me the most about this game. I'm 6 games into my master league and have yet to be carded. The computer isn't fouling. It takes away from the game with no fouls. I can't say PES is a sim because it really needs cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #16
Rookie

I can live without the fouls, i cant live with every CPU shot being to the low far right corner. Its rediculous

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »