Home

NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2016, 02:08 PM   #17
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

After 5-6 Play Now Online games (all with the Hornets) shooting actually feels pretty balanced....

I hit on a reasonable amount of good looks, and other than Curry\Klay which I expect...I didn't see any heavily contested 3's fall...then again, I didn't see a huge amount fall before.

You're still not going to be 100% on every open shot, but in general it feels good so far.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:19 PM   #18
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K16 Shot Tweak Arrives Today For Green Releases & Contest Three Pointers

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
After 5-6 Play Now Online games (all with the Hornets) shooting actually feels pretty balanced....

I hit on a reasonable amount of good looks, and other than Curry\Klay which I expect...I didn't see any heavily contested 3's fall...then again, I didn't see a huge amount fall before.

You're still not going to be 100% on every open shot, but in general it feels good so far.
Well that's good to hear. I'll have to try it out tonight.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:23 PM   #19
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
DON'T

CHANGE

A

THING

lol. But seriously IMO, this is the best experience I've had so far in regards to being rewarded for taking great shots and being punished for taking bad shots. Isn't that what basketball is about?

Yes it is still possible to both miss wide open shots (even green releases) and make contested shots.

I have played 9 games today.

I have been the Timberwolves, Blazers, Warriors, Wizards, 76ers, Bucks, Bulls, Cavaliers and Celtics and I've played against the Cavaliers, Rockets, Thunder, Warriors and Hawks

I have won all 9 by an average of 8ppg. The reason for this is I dont take contested 3's and have been converting on open looks even with guys with low Offensive Consistency. (Shoutout to the Sixers lol)

Meanwhile my opponents for the most part (other than the 3 guys who were determined to try to dunk no matter what) shot a percentage more indicative of my ability to close out on shots.

Over the 9 games I shot 41 for 97 (42%) from 3 while my opponents shot 23 for 81 (28%). This included a game against the Warriors who went 3 for 19 and a Rockets user who went 1 for 17 and was the angriest child I've ever heard in my life and makes me fearful to see a school shooting tomorrow but also wonder why he's even home at 12:30 on a Tuesday.

In 2 games against the Warriors, Steph was 1 for 11 in one game and 5 for 9 in the other (the 2nd user took good shots, the 1st took horrible shots, not even Steph-like horrible)

Fair and Balanced
But not in a Fox News way. Good work 2k!
Awesome!! Can't wait for tonight!
Old 03-09-2016, 03:47 PM   #20
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by A6_Foul_Out
NBA 2K16 version 6.10. Completely different than the title you bought.. And changes every month depending on who jeers loudest on Twitter.

Tired of being a 60$ beta tester.
Don't buy the game in October then.

Simple fix.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:49 PM   #21
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Shooting feels good as of today . I like the balance .
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 04:41 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
i dont think a 60 dollar game should be so grindy....myteam mt payouts are sht....if someone quits on you in the first minute or quarter....a couple of games in a row you end up losing mt because 2k is to greedy to give any for someone quiting...wheere are the diamond shoes contracts ive never found them in a auction search or a pack opening wtf?where are they hiding?....i live on this game for the most part so all theses things strt to get to you....also in mycareer who though that breaking up the action with constant timeouts and spam on the screen was a good idea fire them....i even hate the shaq,kenny and the other guy they might be good on live tv but they become unbearable after a while....i find myself hating the game because all of this trash that could easily be fixed...
Old 03-09-2016, 04:50 PM   #23
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
i dont think a 60 dollar game should be so grindy....myteam mt payouts are sht....if someone quits on you in the first minute or quarter....a couple of games in a row you end up losing mt because 2k is to greedy to give any for someone quiting...wheere are the diamond shoes contracts ive never found them in a auction search or a pack opening wtf?where are they hiding?....i live on this game for the most part so all theses things strt to get to you....also in mycareer who though that breaking up the action with constant timeouts and spam on the screen was a good idea fire them....i even hate the shaq,kenny and the other guy they might be good on live tv but they become unbearable after a while....i find myself hating the game because all of this trash that could easily be fixed...
None of this has anything to do with shooting tweaks
Old 03-09-2016, 05:16 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
well you know i feel like there is many small problems that needs fixed and this is a outlet to express what i think...so maybe 2k will listen or not so it doesnt matter either way...i can do what i want ok.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »