Home

Project CARS Patch 10.0 Available For Xbox One, PS4 and PC

This is a discussion on Project CARS Patch 10.0 Available For Xbox One, PS4 and PC within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Project CARS patch 10.0 is available now for Xbox One users and expected to be released soon on PlayStation 4 and PC. Check out the details below.

Vehicles
  • Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
  • Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
  • Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
  • Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
Pitstops
  • Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
Source - Project CARS

UPDATE: (3-24) The patch is now available for PlayStation 4 users.

Vehicles
  • Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
  • Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
  • Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
  • Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
Controllers
  • Controllers - Updated the Fanatec support code to ensure the Fanatec handbrake peripheral works correctly when either connected via the USB adapter or the pedals to the wheel.
Pitstops
  • Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
Update #2: The patch is now available for PC users as well.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 03:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Have they fixed the animation while taking pitstops yet? I've heard they were supposed to fix that in a patch along time ago but have yet to see it. Maybe I missed it but was just wondering.
Old 03-22-2016, 05:53 PM   #3
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
@lowkey_loc. Word in project cars forums is that the pit stop animations have been scrapped. Due to various tire locations that would have to be patched in as well for it to not look off.
Old 03-23-2016, 01:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poulka
@lowkey_loc. Word in project cars forums is that the pit stop animations have been scrapped. Due to various tire locations that would have to be patched in as well for it to not look off.
Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:32 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 32

Right now, this game is my favorite racing game all-time! I'm really interested to see how Assetto Corsa plays on the console, as it is the only racing game in existence that can knock PC off of the podium.

Just graduated carts into Formula R and having a blast!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »