Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Coming Soon, Updated Roster Tomorrow Morning

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Coming Soon, Updated Roster Tomorrow Morning within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2016, 06:19 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Coming Soon, Updated Roster Tomorrow Morning

Ball halo ball halo ball halo ball halo...
Old 04-13-2016, 07:33 AM   #18
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

Well, I don't play online modes, so everything has been smooth for Franchise, RttS, and Conquest since patch 1.02 dropped. But as someone who USED to play a whole lot of Battlefield and CoD games on PC online back in the day, I can understand people's frustrations when your favorite modes aren't working consistently.

Looking forward to checking out the roster update when I get a chance. Interested to see what it does for my DD players for Conquest mode. (waiting for OSFM to start my Cubs chise)
Old 04-13-2016, 07:37 AM   #19
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
That sucks if you're right.......I could care less about online lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
While I am an offline guy at heart (and the majority of my time is offline) about 3MM Diamond Dynasty players would disagree with you. I love DD and it needs to function. Amazing mode that is pretty difficult to enjoy during normal hours us 40 somethings who work everyday get to play.

It needs to get addressed fast.

Offline bugs do take a little more time to test so the patch does not affect other area's of the game. They will address them though.

They always get the game to be near perfect every year after they patch it. And that is the reality of once a year cycle sports games. We all know a couple of patches are forth coming for every sports games. Look how many Madden 16 had last year.

Patience.

The game is highly playable offline while we wait for everything to be ironed out.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-13-2016, 08:25 AM   #20
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

If the developing team needs so many patches each year, why not just push the game to a later date instead of this because sooner or later the loyal fans are gonna stop being so loyal. This is a problem every year, I understand the notion that no game is gonna be perfect but I mean every year there's server issues, game play issues, uniform issues, same issues every year.
Old 04-13-2016, 08:26 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

Most frustrating thing for me as an offline player is the auto baserunning no longer being auto. I don't want to have to tell any baserunners to keep going or stop. This changed for 16...make it like it was in past iterations please.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2016, 08:49 AM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
If the developing team needs so many patches each year, why not just push the game to a later date instead of this because sooner or later the loyal fans are gonna stop being so loyal. This is a problem every year, I understand the notion that no game is gonna be perfect but I mean every year there's server issues, game play issues, uniform issues, same issues every year.
dont say that.....we wouldnt get the real rosters til like ASB then and by the time ur franchise actually gets going ud be getting info for the next years game haha! loyal fans arent gonna go anywhere cuz they are more then likely big baseball fans and theres no other ship to jump to.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:09 AM   #23
Rookie

Twinkie12's Arena

With the online and server issues, there has been whole days where people people literally couldn't play. The offline issues are small compared to that. That is why the focus is going to be on the online issues right now.

I'm just happy I can finally play now. Really excited to finally dive deep into DD.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:31 AM   #24
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Most frustrating thing for me as an offline player is the auto baserunning no longer being auto. I don't want to have to tell any baserunners to keep going or stop. This changed for 16...make it like it was in past iterations please.

C
It is not by design, it is a well known bug. As much as I would like to see said bug addressed and several other offline bugs, online must be a complete mess right now so I assume that's what the team is concentrating on before fixing off line bugs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »