Home

Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2016, 02:01 AM   #9
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET

Happy bday to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 04:46 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports Twitch Stream - MLB The Show 16 OSFM Release - 4/17 5 PM ET

This is going to be the most stream of the year !

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 05:24 AM   #11
Rookie

12 hours....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 05:44 AM   #12
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr.
I've never seen OS operate like this before. Seems like it's more about grabbing attention or clicks or something, over the community.
So if you owned your own website, you wouldn't want to do whatever you could to generate traffic to your site?

It's smart business. People are all over twitch and twitter. This isn't hurting anyone. It's kind of fun and it generates new traffic to this site

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 05:52 AM   #13
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

This is gonna get ugly.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:29 AM   #14
Banned

Being upset you have to wait an extra hour for something that's FREE and pretty painstakingly time and effort consuming that people CHOOSE to share is comical.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:51 AM   #15
Dead Solid Perfect

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

These guys can't win by giving an ETA. They can't win by giving an exact release time.
OSFM is Operation Sports Full Minors. It's only natural they would showcase it.

Kinda like being mad at SDS for doing a stream a week before the Show's release date.
[WhinyVoice]They have the game ready early? They should release it before the announced date,[/WhinyVoice]

No one should be surprised next year when no news is given & it's announced OSFM has been in the vault the last 4 hours, DL it if you want. Hell, no one should be surprised if OSFM goes away completely the way some OS members carry on.

Syracuse #44
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 08:06 AM   #16
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Think you guys missed the whole point of anything anyone said. No one (that posted) is mad at all lol. Simply there has never been this much media used for these rosters and just surprised there is this year. It's very good for the site and I don't mind, just expressing my opinion on why some wpuldbe upset and that does not include me one bit. If you've seen any of my previous posts or knew me at all on this site, you wouldn't mistake my post. Anyone bashing that idea? Probably but no one Is bashing it that has posted and how it could come off that way is beyond me. FWIW, I cannot play until late tonight, so I'll be one of the first on the stream tonight!

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 04-17-2016 at 08:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »