Home

Sam Bradford Wants Out Of Philadelphia, What Are His Options?

This is a discussion on Sam Bradford Wants Out Of Philadelphia, What Are His Options? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2016, 09:08 PM   #9
Pro

Themayorofawsometown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sam Bradford Wants Out Of Philadelphia, What Are His Options?

Noooo I don't want Bradford playing for the jets. I would rather hope Fitz resigns than trade for Bradford

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk
Miami Heat
Old 04-26-2016, 01:12 AM   #10
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

How does he think he is? He should be grateful that Philly even gave him a shot. With his injury history, they could have passed on him all together. He finally had a full, healthy season and now he thinks he is the choosen one in Philly? He doesnt want to compete with some rookie QB? How does even know Philly is going to draft a QB? I dont get him at all.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:07 AM   #11
Rookie

Philadelphia, New York, Denver, Cleveland are all viable landing spots for Bradford, but I'm not convinced that Denver nor New York are willing to put up the money to get him based on their current salary cap situation, which caused the mass exodus from Denver following the Super Bowl. He isn't worth that contract to any team, maybe besides Philly, and he doesn't want to be there. In order for a trade to go through, I think Philly would have to stomach a large cap hit in order to make any team interested, even then Bradford may have to ask for a release, then pick up a lesser contract elsewhere.

Bradford has not been a good NFL starter, but it would be nice for the Eagles to keep around a QB with starting experience to give (presumably) Wentz a bit of mentorship before he gets thrown into the fire. Bradford may want to start, but I'm not sure thats feasible for him anymore considering his injury and shaky at best play. If he plays well in Philly he can keep his contract, and maybe swing a trade later next season if his value goes up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 10:20 AM   #12
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I dont see browns being in the mix for Bradford.. we have rg3 plus mccown..plus there's been talk of us taking a QB so if we do that we'd have a QB controversy with who's gonna be starter we've been there done that we need stick with one guy and let him grow.

Now far as jets, Denver both need qbs but jets don't wanna pay Fitzpatrick $17 m Bradford contract is $16 million so unless he takes a pay cut don't see him signing with jets.

Denver has salary cap issues so don't know how they would sign him .

His best bet is to stay in Philly most teams have had use 2 qbs during season plus he's proven he can't stay healthy...so who would wanna pay big money to QB who cant stay healthy.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:23 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Hold out for 2 seasons or retire. He has no leverage in this situation.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:35 AM   #14
Rookie

Sam Bradford is owed absolutely nothing. His options are to shut his mouth and play for whomever owns his contract - or go away and never play again.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:40 AM   #15
Rookie

Sam Bradford is a ******, he just got offered a contract that has $22 Million guaranteed and he wants to be traded. Since we all know that Goff will be heading to the Rams, Wentz will probably fall to the Eagles but he cannot make the transition from a FCS school to the NFL easily so he probably won't start at the beginning of the year and maybe not even for this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 11:56 AM   #16
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

We gave him $11 million already this offseason. His only option is to shut up and earn that money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »