Home

PES 2016 Data Pack 3 and UEFA EURO 2016 DLC Available Now, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Data Pack 3 and UEFA EURO 2016 DLC Available Now, Full Details Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2016, 07:27 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2016 Data Pack 3 and UEFA EURO 2016 DLC Available Now, Full Details Included

Data pack 3 and the free UEFA EURO 2016 DLC is available now for PES 2016 owners, featuring new national team licenses, tournament branding, official tournament mode, official match ball and Stade de France. In addition a wealth of player faces, stat upgrades and boots. The recently announced kits for England, France, Croatia, Turkey and Portugal will be released as a free DLC ahead of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament which begins June 10th.

Also of note, everyone who logs in gets a 10,000 GP bonus for MyClub.

Check out the full press release with full details below.

Get a few matches in and post your impressions!

Newly Released Data Pack 3 headlines with UEFA EURO 2016 content alongside significant additions including 199 Player Faces, over 1400 Player Stat Upgrades, plus much more!

Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. has detailed the newly released content for its key third Data Pack for PES 2016. Made available today, the free update adds UEFA EURO 2016 content that features new national team licenses, tournament branding, official tournament mode, official match ball and Stade de France. In addition a wealth of player faces, stat upgrades and boots create a significant update for PES 2016.

KONAMI is committed to continually enhancing the PES 2016 experience and, since launch, has added hundreds of stunning player likenesses to the game, alongside gameplay refinements and key myClub advances. Data Pack 3 marks the most sizable update yet.

Data Pack 3’s kit updates will bring the latest licensed designs up to date, and includes 15 of the new kits that will premiere during the UEFA EURO 2016 competition, including those of match officials. Updated kits include hosts France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Iceland, Slovakia, Ukraine, Northern Ireland, Croatia, Albania, England, Portugal and Wales – the latter of which features Gareth Bale, cover star for KONAMI’s UEFA EURO 2016 content. Club kits across both Europe and South America will also be updated, from Udinese and Empoli in the Italian League, FC Groningen and Willem II in the Dutch Eredivisie, La Liga’s Espanyol and Eibar sides and 10 second-tier Liga Adelante sides. The new UEFA Champions League strips for FC Groningen, Marseilles, Sporting Lisbon, and AS Saint-Etienne will also be recreated; while 14 South American sides from the Brazilian and Argentinian sides will be updated, including Flamengo, Corinthians, and Union de Sante Fe.

PES 2016 is famed for its realism in the reproduction of players, as well as their abilities, and Data Pack 3 boasts extensive updates to the likenesses and current ratings of its roster. 199 new player faces have been produced to ensure almost photo-realistic likenesses. Many of those created are set to play pivotal parts within this summer’s UEFA EURO 2016 competition, with players from every qualified side enhanced and updated. As such, players such as cover star Gareth Bale, Dele Alli, Andriy Yarmolenko, İlkay Gündoğan and Juan Mata will boast the most detailed likenesses of any football game, while Data Pack 3 will also mirror their current form. PES 2016’s Player ID will also boast refinements to ensure that individual players boast the same movements and ability of their real-life counterparts, while the Team ID system will ensure that teams line up in their favoured formations and playing patterns.

KONAMI updates PES 2016’s player rankings on a weekly basis to mimic the form of its player roster to match that of real-life. Data Pack 3 will offer a larger update and amend the ratings of over 1400 players in both online and offline modes to reflect their overall mid-season performances, with the likes of Jamie Vardy, Kingsley Coman, Dimitri Payet, Douglas Costa, Gianluigi Donnarumma and Riyad Mahrez amongst others to see their ratings soar. This level of detail ensures that PES 2016 and the UEFA EURO 2016 content will be as true to current form as possible, with key improvements and otherwise reflected in-game.

Data Pack 3 will also add new boot and ball styles to the main game. NIKE’s Hypervenom Phantom II and Hypervenom Phantom II NJR styles will be included, as will PUMA’s evoSPEED SL, evoPOWER 1.3 and PARA Mexico Lite 15 HG JP designs. The official balls of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA EURO 2016 tournaments will also be added, further showcasing PES 2016’s exclusive use of these key club and national team competitions.

Starting today, all additions will be automatically added to those owning PES 2016 absolutely free. The recently announced kits for England, France, Croatia, Turkey and Portugal will be released as a free DLC ahead of the UEFA EURO 2016 tournament which begins June 10th.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2016, 09:03 AM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
This all sounds great, just wish they'd done it sooner. It also kills me that there don't appear to be any gameplay improvements. I guess this game will just always be an arcade style goal fest.

Still fun, just nowhere near a sim experience.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:45 PM   #3
Rookie

half-fast's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PES 2016 Data Pack 3 and UEFA EURO 2016 DLC Available Now, Full Details Included

I played three games tonight. Is the DLC overall very impressive? Well, it's certainly not amazing, but it isn't bad in my opinion either. For those hoping for a surprise ... the foul issue was not fixed, though I did see a yellow card, three other fouls by the cpu and one committed by my self in the opening game. I did not see that many for the other two games.

The game has a different look to it for sure. It's almost like they added a new soft shadow effect on players and the ball. The menus and overlay remind me of one of the FIFA World Cup games ... this isn't bad or good. It's well done enough that you notice a difference.

It seems to me I'm hearing either a few new commentary lines, or less of Jim Beglin repeating him self so much. It could be placebo though. I also believe I saw some new plays/happenings in the game, but again, could be placebo. There seemed to be more moments of confusion amongst the players, and it looked good, but I couldnt tell if it was poor scripting or moments of realism, and again, I'm not even sure if I'd seen them in the stock game or not.

One thing I'd like to say is the faces in this game do often look amazing. Seeing familiar players waiting to enter the field in the tunnel always looks great in PES, and this DLC showcases that even more. The ball and stadium look decent, but I was hoping to see a few more new animations that I didnt.

I dont want to beat a dead horse, and I do like PES, aside from the obvious foul issue, among the great moments of action, the ultra precise slide tackling, poor goal keeper choice/animations and the weird players-on-rails around the sideline thing detracted a little from the good times.

All in all, this DLC is free, and it is good enough for me to enjoy. Definitely not an embarrassment for a free product, and with my recent frustrations with FIFA, I'd rather this free DLC from Konami than a $60 or even $70 game from EA.

Check it out, play as your favourite European nation out of the 24 they give you, and enjoy! I plan on posting some screenshots and video shortly.
Old 03-25-2016, 07:48 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
The official PES Twitter account stated the some kits, like Croatia, France and England will be updated just before the tournament starts. Right now they are using their old kits. So another update will be on the way.

Player faces look amazing. I really prefer the look of PES above FIFA's. Things that should be addes, aside from what Half-fast mentioned in his post, is:
- more weather options (snow, mist)
- more days of time to play in (FIFA does these very well)
- better menu structures apart from the front end, cause I really like those menu's
- more automatic replay's of on pitch actions
- more in-game cutscenes
- automatic replays of highlights during half time and post game instead of having to manually choose them,
- more animations (cause because of lack thereoff, I think is why we have the foul problem)
- the ability to lower the game speed without the ball speed being affected
- skill games during loading screens (I think those are patented by EA though)

Thats all soccer folks ;-)

I had PES at launch and bought FIFA this week, but I cant enjoy FIFA. There is too little space to move in and it gets frustrating a bit. And yes, I changed the sliders according to the forums. Also, the player models look good when you select a kit, but look skinny and tall in-game. Hopefully the Frostbite 3 engine will put an end to this.
Old 03-29-2016, 01:53 PM   #5
Rookie

TatisNelson's Arena

Re: PES 2016 Data Pack 3 and UEFA EURO 2016 DLC Available Now, Full Details Included

3m0vnbym6

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2016, 09:08 AM   #6
Just started!

Right now they are using their old kits. So another update will be on the way.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:08 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

I downloaded an update (1.07) a couple of days ago but cannot find any information for it

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »