Home

Dangerous Golf Arrives June 3 For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - New Gameplay Video & Trailers

This is a discussion on Dangerous Golf Arrives June 3 For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - New Gameplay Video & Trailers within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Dangerous Golf Arrives June 3 For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - New Gameplay Video & Trailers

Announced back in January to release in May, then pushed to June, Dangerous Golf now has an official release date. Three Fields Entertainment announced on Twitter, the game is scheduled to release on June 3 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

They have also released 3 new trailers from the game, seen in the following links below, as well as this 15 minute gameplay video on Polygon. About This Game
Welcome to the World of Dangerous Golf
An arcade style sports game with a very explosive twist.
Play through a variety of Indoor Courses – make a mess in the Kitchen, wreak havoc in a Palace, or cause chaos in a Castle and set fire to a Gas Station.

Rack up scores by causing as much damage and destruction as possible. Fire off a SmashBreaker. Blast the Ball into the Hole with an outrageous Trickshot.

Set off on a World Tour, play co-operatively in Double Trouble, or try Party Golf with up to 8 Players.

You don’t need to wear loud trousers, funny shoes or a hat, or be a bore when you shout “Fore!” – this is golf for everyone.

Brought to you from the founders of Criterion Games, the people behind Burnout and Black – this is Dangerous Golf.

A smashing game for all the family.

Four Smashing Ways to Play

World Tour
  • Embark on a world tour of destruction. Compete in 10 Tours that take you around the globe. Unlock all 100 different Holes, each featuring different combinations of play mechanics.
Coop World Tour
  • Two golfers playing dangerously together. The perfect Couch Co-Op experience! Take turns to Tee-Off, Smashbreak and Putt. Players take turns but Scores are combined. Damage does not reset between turns. Work together to maximise scoring. Use one or more controllers.
Party Golf (Offline)
  • Destructive golfing fun for up to 8 Players. Pass the pad and take turns to set the biggest scores. Choose the Holes to be played.
Party Golf (Online)
  • Take on and play against the most dangerous golfers in the world. Up to 8 Players.
Four Unique Locations

USA
Kitchen – Make a huge mess in the Kitchen. Splat food onto the walls and floor, break Microwave Ovens and Dishwashers. Break open the Store Room, access the Back Alley and trash the Bathroom.
England
Castle - Cause chaos in the Castle. Knock down the suits of Armour, spill paint onto works of art and smash priceless antiques. Explore the Dungeon, Armoury, Queens Corridor and redecorate the Great Hall.
France
Palace - Let them eat cake – but only after you’ve knocked it all to the floor. Break bottles, vases, tables, grand pianos and grandfather clocks. Drop down to the Wine Cellar, make a noise in the Library or break into the Secret Vault.
Australia
Disturb the peace and serenity of the Outback. Set fire to the pumps, break all the windows and run riot in the store. Tee Off on the Forecourt, make work for somebody in the Workshop, spray paint in the Paint Shop, rock the Rooftop and light up the Alleyway.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 11:11 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Dangerous Golf Arrives June 3 For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - New Gameplay Video & Trail

That looks...

...atrocious
Old 05-06-2016, 11:45 AM   #3
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Dangerous Golf Arrives June 3 For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - New Gameplay Video & Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by scagwi
That looks...

...atrocious
And that's putting it "lightly". I can't even stomach 10 seconds of the video, I can't imagine how repulsive the actual... (cough) "game" would be!?
Old 05-06-2016, 11:49 AM   #4
Rookie

BKJ7's Arena

Yea that's pretty bad....Those trailers were tough to watch...How did this make it to development? We've got a map that claims to take place in the USA but it's just a kitchen? Lol what a mess

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #5
Rookie

Barto's Arena

OVR: 3

Pathetic....I bet this sells less than 100 copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

As arcade-like and goofy as Hot Shots can be at times, I don't really have any trouble identifying it as "Golf".

.......I'm not really sure what this is supposed to be.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:26 PM   #7
Rookie

That whole thing looks like a tech demo.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:41 PM   #8
Rookie

Golfsprince's Arena

It'll probably sell for $10. Therefore, I'll check it out. Same people who made Burnout which was a fun game.

But, do you guys just dislike the "arcade" aspect of the game or just the gameplay as a whole?

Sure, the game could suck, but not every single golf game has to be a sim.

And I'm not sure what you guys expected from a game called "Dangerous Golf". I'm not thinking "sim" with that title lol.

Could be a good game to play on Vita remote play ya know? lol

Favorite Teams

Golf - USA Ryder Cup Squad

NFL - Bears, Falcons

NBA - Bulls

MLB - White Sox

College - Northwestern Wildcats, DePaul Blue Demons, UIC Flames, DuPage Chaparrals

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »