Home

Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM ET

This is a discussion on Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM ET within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM ET

Quote:
2K Sports and the preeminent simulation basketball video game

Lol who wrote this lie
Old 05-11-2016, 01:48 PM   #18
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Re: Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM E

In response to Steph Curry's dunk in Game 5, we've given Steph a 99 dunk rating for 30 hours.

Like come on yo lay off the man's pipe for a little..lol did they make this big a deal for anything else? Go boost Kawhi's defense for a few hours then too.

-Allen Iverson
Old 05-11-2016, 01:56 PM   #19
Pro

Re: Steph Curry Will Have an Overall 99 Rating For 30 Hours, Starting May 12 at 6PM E

This game became joke, really as longtime 2K fan and passionate player i must say it became so gimmicky, corny..call it however you want, things like this remind me how CoD every once in a while activate double XP for certain period of time, but 99 overall for certain period of time ? Maan GTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
Old 05-11-2016, 02:15 PM   #20
Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4

It's a total marketing stunt. People talk about the game because of it (It's a top article on Bleacher Report, and I saw it on Yahoo aswell). Meanwhile, Steph fanboys and people who stopped playing hop on or go buy the game, use this 99 Curry and hopefully rekindle some of their 2K touch and then buy VC packages to start up a new career in this new post-patch gameplay.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #21
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

OVR: 2

Anyone know if the later patch with Curry that boosts his range and off dribble shooting will work during my in progress MyLeague?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 02:54 PM   #22
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
In response to Steph Curry's dunk in Game 5, we've given Steph a 99 dunk rating for 30 hours.

Like come on yo lay off the man's pipe for a little..lol did they make this big a deal for anything else? Go boost Kawhi's defense for a few hours then too.
I mean...he only had a historic season with the first ever unanimous MVP win in NBA History...he also led his team to the greatest single season record in NBA History.

Also, it says they will raise his overall rating to a 99 (not all his ratings) which he is almost at anyway so I'm not really sure why people are freaking out about how amazing he will be.

I don't really get the point of this move but to question him deserving it is just silly.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 05-11-2016, 03:48 PM   #23
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
Anyone know if the later patch with Curry that boosts his range and off dribble shooting will work during my in progress MyLeague?
Can anyone tell me? I asked in the other thread and no one responded
Old 05-11-2016, 09:04 PM   #24
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
Can anyone tell me? I asked in the other thread and no one responded
I highly doubt it. Usually you have to start from scratch with a MyLeague to get new tweaks like this.

Your best bet, if you want this update, is to just edit Curry's attributes yourself in your MyLeague.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Lol who wrote this lie
Please make a list for me of better sim basketball games.

I'm curious to see what you come up with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »