Home

NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competition

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competition within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2016, 11:01 AM   #9
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competiti

This is really cool addition. I've never seen nothing like this for a sports game. So maybe in 2K17, this feature could be used in MyLeague.

About RTTF. It sucks they patched all this AFTER most of the gimmicky teams qualified doing all the things they patched. If they did it beforehand, I think they'd have more legit players that actually knows how to play. Definitely will check it out for a little though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-18-2016, 11:25 AM   #10
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Announces 2K StreamCast Feature For Road to the Finals eSports Competiti

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSpiritHunterX
I'm not gonna lie, I might sit back with some popcorn and a drink and watch them struggle to cheese. Besides that, I'm glad we're getting a StreamCast in the game, but maybe they should add in a mode—oh I don't know—maybe myLeague Online? I don't see the point in ONLY adding this for the RTTF "competition".

Sent from a network powered by a hamster and a wheel using Tapatalk
Don't take my word for it, but wouldn't that be pretty "taxing" on the network to be able to accomplish something like that? Thousands of people watching some games is one thing...thousands of people streaming and archiving games is asking a lot.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:35 PM   #11
Rookie

Any way to watch for those who don't own a console? Will it be uploaded to youtube? I just want to have some good laughs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 06:21 PM   #12
Rookie

Would be great for MyLeagueOnline... At least for me!

I still remember the times when we had all live stats on the website. Perfect to scout opponents!
Old 05-18-2016, 08:20 PM   #13
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Don't take my word for it, but wouldn't that be pretty "taxing" on the network to be able to accomplish something like that? Thousands of people watching some games is one thing...thousands of people streaming and archiving games is asking a lot.
I thought he was talking about a play now online tourney kind of like pro am.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-18-2016, 08:23 PM   #14
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

On the Xbox one bracket to the right . I see Late night Crew legends and latenightcrew. Are they not the same team ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-19-2016, 05:41 AM   #15
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Funny I played Original Dragon Kings last night. They beat us but not by 47 which was their average margin of victory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2016, 09:35 AM   #16
Banned

Will be rooting for Throwdown on Xbox1. Played against them atleast 5 times and they were cheesing just like everyone else before the patch but after the patch they started spamming the pick and roll with shooters in corners and inside point guard.

Is this a win and move on bracket like nfl or will there be multiple game series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »