Home

Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Pack Available Now For $20

This is a discussion on Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Pack Available Now For $20 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2016, 01:08 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Pack Available Now For $20

Awesome! Thanks guys! Downloading now... Has anyone created the other cars not included with the 24 you get?????
Old 06-14-2016, 10:24 PM   #18
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Forza Motorsport 6 NASCAR Expansion Pack Available Now For $20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
If you're looking for a full nascar experience, IMO... No. If you're looking to further enhance the Forza 6 experience, then quite possibly yes.

You get the cars, you get homestead. You get a new "tour" that lets you race nascars against AI nascars on the Nascar tracks in the game, and I believe it then goes into racing Nascar's all over the world on the other tracks in the game. So, it's basically applying the Forza experience to Nascar, not applying Nascar to Forza.

It's similar to the Porsche expansion if you got that. New vehicles. New races. New track. Nothing much beyond that. So if you're into that, with a Nascar theme, then it's a nice holdover given the absence of a Nascar game at this point. However, it's far from being a full fledged Nascar experience. If that's what you're looking for you'll have to wait until the new Nascar Heat Evolution game comes out later in the year.

The cars are however gorgeous. They look great, in and out. Homestead is a nice addition both the oval, and the infield layout. It's a fun addition, but just keep in mind, it's not meant to be a Nascar game, just an experience.

It sure is fun though to hop into a Nascar, run Daytona, Homestead, Indy, Sonoma, Watkins Glen... I love racing the Glen in Forza 6, but I never had as much fun as I did running it in a Nascar the other night.
wonder if the price will go down once nascar heat evolution is released....$20 bucks seems a bit pricey for not even a full game. picked up forza 6 for $40 bucks, so....think i'll wait to see if it does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »