Home

NHL 17 Features to be Revealed Tomorrow - What Are You Hoping For?

This is a discussion on NHL 17 Features to be Revealed Tomorrow - What Are You Hoping For? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2016, 10:19 PM   #9
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NHL 17 Features to be Revealed Tomorrow - What Are You Hoping For?

It's going to be a rehash of what was in the survey which had a bunch of good stuff in it. Just need to see it in action and they need to execute it properly and deliver on everything.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
More customization for EASHL players and allowing us to make our player the way we want to, instead of predetermined builds.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:01 PM   #11
Rookie

ozcore's Arena

OVR: 0
if roster sharing is not in this year then they can forget about all. mlb the show has had roster sharing for couple years now. i don't see why easports would not. just ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2016, 11:31 PM   #12
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Don't know if "Live Puck," "Looser Puck," "More Errant Passes" and "more difficulty in handling and skating with a loose puck" would be considered "features."

As someone who is not really a hockey fan, but have seen an incredibly limited small amount of hockey games (despite not knowing much about the rules and tactics at all), it seems like the passes in EA's NHL is simply too accurate. Every passes seems to have pinpoint accuracy. Plus, one can maneuver the puck around the ice at will with or without defenders in close proximity with practically no consequence for losing or mishandling the puck.

This is what I have observed when watching a real hockey game then watching youtube clips of EA NHL gameplay. EA NHL seems to be missing these elements.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 06-07-2016, 12:09 AM   #13
Pro

I'm hoping for a totally revamped, extremely in depth new take on "Live the Life" that is far more akin to NBA 2k's career mode. I would like to not be limited to the traditional BAP camera as well, and be able to play the games traditionally with the "narrative" of the mode simply focusing on the career of one player, in great interactive depth. I've always wanted this mode.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:10 AM   #14
Rookie

I would love to hear gameface added. Rebuilt/improved A.I. And difference in goalie styles. As long as it's about the gameplay I'm happy
Old 06-07-2016, 08:24 AM   #15
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm hoping to get some good info on franchise mode, and hoping that franchise mode is much more in-depth than what we currently have in Be-A-GM
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 08:54 AM   #16
Banned

Shorter Seasons
On ice 3rd person camera for BeAPro

Honestly, unless there is a huge announcement for this years game, I won't be getting it.

Probably will be gameplay tweaks and re-additions of things that were in last-gen versions. I put in NHL 13 recently and it honestly plays better. Deking isn't as good, but spacing, speed, and variation between players is way better on 13.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »