Home

FIFA 17 Ships Sept. 27, Powered by Frostbite - Watch the Reveal Trailer Here

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Ships Sept. 27, Powered by Frostbite - Watch the Reveal Trailer Here within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2016, 08:34 PM   #17
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Man, I'm so ready to see FIFA and PES go at it this year. My money's on PES with all the raving previews but if EA's move to Frosbite helps the game animate better and EA actually makes meaningful changes to the gameplay, I'll have a hard decision come September.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:01 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Reveal Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
We might be seeing managers in-game

Spoiler
This manager isnīt just a manager. Itīs José Mourinho. It looked like him from behind, and if you look around the image u can see that the game is in Old Trafford. And just to dissipate any doubt, the voice you hear in the reveal trailer is his voice.
Also, here in Portugal, Portuguese newspapers are stating that heīs in the game.
So itīs clear now. Mourinho (and hopefully others) will be in the game
Old 06-07-2016, 11:32 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: FIFA 17 Ships Sept. 27, Powered by Frostbite - Watch the Reveal Trailer Here

I skipped FIFA 16, but I think I will be buying this year.
Old 06-07-2016, 02:19 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: FIFA 17 Ships Sept. 27, Powered by Frostbite - Watch the Reveal Trailer Here

Very good trailer, as it managed to get me excited even though I haven't played Fifa in nearly a year.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #21
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I preferred FIFA last year, and thus far I haven't seen much to change my mind going into next year. I'm a long time PES fan as well, but the game has been too arcadey the past couple of years for my tastes. I love the player models, although it makes the generics look exponentially worse, and I love a lot of the player movements as well. My problem is the awful physics engine, the overpowered shooting and the sub par GKs. Simply put, there are too many cheap goals and not nearly enough fouls, and the ball doesn't move naturally at the feet of the players. On FIFA, I can feel every touch, and the collisions feel right, and often times they actually draw fouls, imagine that!

If the Frostbite engine is a significant upgrade, then I'm thinking FIFA will be hard to beat, especially with Konami's knack for dropping the ball on post launch support.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 08:22 PM   #22
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Hopefully the addition of managers means a revamped career mode. Its looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong overdue.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:04 PM   #23
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

I suppose my number one thought, despite the obvious potential leap with Frostbite, is what will be broken and what will be missing?
Old 06-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #24
Rookie

Resurrection403's Arena

OVR: 0

If all they did in manager mode was added some more stats and stat tracking, and, allowed me to manage rosters as I saw fit to add more flavour to the long term rosters.. id be happy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »