Home

Dangerous Golf Available Today For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC

This is a discussion on Dangerous Golf Available Today For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2016, 12:37 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Dangerous Golf Available Today For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC

Dangerous Golf is available today for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, check out the launch trailer here. PC users can get 15% off and download now for $16.99. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 (later today) users can purchase for $19.99.

Quote:
An arcade style sports game with a very explosive twist. Play through a variety of Indoor Courses – make a mess in the Kitchen, wreak havoc in a Palace, or cause chaos in a Castle and set fire to a Gas Station. Rack up scores by causing as much damage and destruction as possible. Fire off a SmashBreaker. Blast the Ball into the Hole with an outrageous Trickshot.

Set off on a World Tour, play co-operatively in Co-Op World Tour, or try Party Golf with up to 8 Players. You don’t need to wear loud trousers, funny shoes or a hat, or be a bore when you shout “Fore!” – this is golf for everyone. Brought to you from the founders of Criterion Games, the people behind Burnout and Black – this is Dangerous Golf.
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 01:04 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Dangerous Golf Available Today For Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & PC

I pre downloaded Dang Golf last night & started playing at midnight,eventually got to sleep around 3am.
It's a great pick up & play game with a competitive 3 hole online mode,although servers & leaderboards aren't working as expected.

Worth a look for sure at only £13.......

Last edited by RIFRIG; 06-03-2016 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 12:46 AM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I enjoy the game, but I hate the load times. I don't understand why it doesn't just start back over when you restart. Not a super big deal, but it's kind of annoying.

I need to find out if it's possible to do the co-op stuff online. I'd like to try to get a platinum for this game, but I only saw a local co-op option.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:18 PM   #4
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I watched a Twitch stream of this last night and honestly, I couldn't make head nor tails out of what I was watching... it looked more like a combination of skeet shooting and bowling than golf. I guess I'm turning into a crotchety old fart, but the sights, the action, and particularly the sounds, just got under my skin in very short order. I'll have to mark this experience down as a day that I'm finally starting to turn my back on my childhood!
Old 06-08-2016, 01:41 AM   #5
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

The only thing golf about it is that you're trying to put a ball in the hole. This is far from a golf game, though. It's basically like Burnout's crash mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 10:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Golfsprince's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I enjoy the game, but I hate the load times. I don't understand why it doesn't just start back over when you restart. Not a super big deal, but it's kind of annoying.

I need to find out if it's possible to do the co-op stuff online. I'd like to try to get a platinum for this game, but I only saw a local co-op option.

Yea, I heard the load tines were ridiculous. That said, most of the reaction was solid on social media and Gameinformer gave it an 8 out of 10.

Not bad. Maybe I'll wait till they fix the loading times, then I'll check it out

Favorite Teams

Golf - USA Ryder Cup Squad

NFL - Bears, Falcons

NBA - Bulls

MLB - White Sox

College - Northwestern Wildcats, DePaul Blue Demons, UIC Flames, DuPage Chaparrals

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »