Home

Madden NFL 17 Gets New Commentary Team Featuring Brandon Gaudin & Charles Davis

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Gets New Commentary Team Featuring Brandon Gaudin & Charles Davis within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2016, 11:16 AM   #9
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 17 Gets New Commentary Team

Oh hell yes.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:18 AM   #10
Rookie

Cyborg_Jets's Arena

OVR: 0

YESSSSSS

This is something madden has always lacked. I guess that is what MADDEN 365 is!!

Its madden's equivalent to the show live..nba 2k today.
This is great news!!
Love that they went for these 2 guys. They will have time to really make it great.

Its gonna be great to have updated stats and commentary throughout the season. I wonder if you will be able to play live games.. like if KC is play Den and its 48 degrees and cloudy... I HOPE WE CAN!
Old 06-08-2016, 11:19 AM   #11
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #12
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Just have a few questions though. Will they be recording more lines during the season other than just what happens the past week in the NFL? Also will those updates be in a persons Franchise mode or is it just for a play a season type of game mode?

I really like that they added a new commentary team. I just hope that they have recorded a lot of lines so you won't hear the same thing after one season.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:20 AM   #13
Pro

smiley3's Arena

OVR: 1

THIS IS WHAT THEY MEANT BY THE FEATURE MADDEN 365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-08-2016, 11:21 AM   #14
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

well that's what I'm talkin bout. We're getting closer to this game not getting as stale so soon. You gotta give the devs for the props for the work they've put in. I don't remember the last time we've seen so many new additions in one year that are game changing
Old 06-08-2016, 11:22 AM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
">

Just have a few questions though. Will they be recording more lines during the season other than just what happens the past week in the NFL? Also will those updates be in a persons Franchise mode or is it just for a play a season type of game mode?

I really like that they added a new commentary team. I just hope that they have recorded a lot of lines so you won't hear the same thing after one season.
They mentioned if a guy came through the supplemental draft as an example so I'd imagine they'll add new lines based on all sorts of things. Say a big trade happens (made up example: Drew Brees to the Browns) they could talk about Brees being traded when they talk about him.

Or if a player comes over from another sport (it's rare but someone like Hayne last year) they could talk about him. This kind of thing can really help make the game feel current and make it a better experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2016, 11:22 AM   #16
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Yeah, this is actually a great idea/addition, but strangely, as I just posted in another thread, for me, regardless of who's doing commentary, I have always preferred to turn it off, because I want to feel like I'm on the field playing the game, not at home watching the game. So, for me, I hope the sound effects have been improved and whatnot. And, I'll turn on the commentary for a few games to see what it's all about. For people who want commentary, I think this is great. Weekly updated vocal recordings should keep the commentary fresh all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »