Home

FIFA Ultimate Team: How to Make a Great Mode Even Better

This is a discussion on FIFA Ultimate Team: How to Make a Great Mode Even Better within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2016, 08:16 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA Ultimate Team: How to Make a Great Mode Even Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
They should cater to the Manual Control users more. I would like to play the mode, but I won't play it against those who have the advantage of assisted controls.

Manual Cup? I would be all in.
Yeah this is the primary reason why don't play the mode anymore. Just so tiring playing on such an uneven playing field. never understood why there is no manual filter for FUT??

I also find the micro-managing to be a hassle, constantly swapping players in and out, buying new contracts every few games etc. its all a bit small time. they could streamline so much of it.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #18
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirectFX
Sorry to say it but I'm with the group of career mode die yards who have seen the game be ruined because of this exact feature. I wish they would remove UT as the game has turned into Pokemon with player cards and it just is to arcadey to the real diehards. There are so many who go all out each year and cheese/cheat like crazy taking the little fun out. The mode also is horrible because everyone will use the exact same players vs each other kind of pointless. There is no league, Europa League, Champions League, academy, normal transfers , be a pro, career mode or club play its nothing authentic at all. In the end it's a big sinkhole for $ and whoever spends the most gets to win at arcade FIFA / Pokemon. I vote for all EA sports to remove UT from games and put em all together in game called UT as a stand alone so real sports games can get more attention to the modes that got us hooked back in the day n still play though EA doesn't update these modes as much with UT cash cow taking resources away. Long live career, dynasty, be a pro, club online and Coach/Manager modes !
https://youtu.be/HyOIwby93K0 please watch and give me feedback thanks you
Old 06-10-2016, 01:43 PM   #19
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Re: FIFA Ultimate Team: How to Make a Great Mode Even Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
They should cater to the Manual Control users more. I would like to play the mode, but I won't play it against those who have the advantage of assisted controls.

Manual Cup? I would be all in.
Yep, a huge part of the problem is that you have to play FUT in a pre-defined style. I do play FUT occasionally (offline only), but I've been playing my FIFA matches on Slow for years now, so much that the default speed setting feels too fast and hectic. I do understand why this is necessary for online but I'm not sure why can't slow the game down to a reasonable pace when playing FUT offline.

And yes, I am also a full manual player. I'm not sure if I ever want to play an online game mode where my opponent's shots are auto-directed for success.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »