Home

Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017

This is a discussion on Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017 within the Console/Portable Talk forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2016, 09:39 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017

Just pre-ordered mine on Amazon, I wish it came in black or silver but white will do I guess. If the Scorpio came out in the spring of next year I would wait it but since it will be over it a year from releasing Ill buy the S in August then trade that in for the Scorpio next year. Ill just give my current 500GB XboxONE to my little nephew for Christmas or something. At some point I'm going to buy the PS4K too as I dont have a PS4 yet.

Last edited by SportsGamer94; 06-13-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 08:39 AM   #18
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Xbox One S Arrives in Early August, Project Scorpio Scheduled For Holiday 2017

I see that amazon has the 500GB and 1tb models available for preorder now but with a release date of December 30th. Im assuming this is just a place holder.

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-S-2T...=operasport-20
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-14-2016, 10:29 AM   #19
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Take this for what you want: http://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-o...pared-xbox-one

Probably nothing spectacular but could make the FPS more consistent in some games, pretty cool. Can't wait for August!

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 06-14-2016, 10:32 AM   #20
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

I noticed that too... Maybe they're only launching with the 2TB first?
Old 06-14-2016, 10:36 AM   #21
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

The 2TB is a limited thing I think, so was probably just handled differently? The rest is normal for a SKU w/out a specific release date other than this year I think though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 10:58 AM   #22
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
The 2TB is a limited thing I think, so was probably just handled differently? The rest is normal for a SKU w/out a specific release date other than this year I think though.
I noticed if you go to Microsoft's site, you can only preorder the 2TB. Who knows lol.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:06 AM   #23
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

They said the 2TB model is coming in August and the others at a later time. That's why I pre-ordered the 2TB, I really wanted the 500GB since I have an external hard drive, but I didn't want to wait.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:23 PM   #24
Pro

Super Glock's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanH35
They said the 2TB model is coming in August and the others at a later time. That's why I pre-ordered the 2TB, I really wanted the 500GB since I have an external hard drive, but I didn't want to wait.
I'm in the same boat as you. Really ticked of that Microsoft is not making the 500gb available in August.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »