Home

Forza Horizon 3 Arrives on Sept. 27, Pre-Order Ultimate Edition Get Early Access

This is a discussion on Forza Horizon 3 Arrives on Sept. 27, Pre-Order Ultimate Edition Get Early Access within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2016, 12:54 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Forza Horizon 3 Arrives on Sept. 27, Pre-Order Ultimate Edition Get Early Access

Forza Horizon 3 has just been announced during the Xbox E3 2016 brief, scheduled to arrive on September 27. If you pre-order the Ultimate Edition you will get early access on September 23, along with the Plus Car Pass, VIP Membership, bonus car and more. Pricing to be announced soon.

UPDATE: Here are the 3 editions, including price and details, including Car Pass.

Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition - $59.99

Quote:
PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One).

Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition - $79.99

Quote:
PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One).

The Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 3, VIP Membership and cars, Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, which lets you take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road!

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition - ($99.99)

Quote:
ULTIMATE EDITION OWNERS WILL HAVE EARLY ACCESS TO THE GAME ON 9/23/16. PURCHASE THIS OFFER BEFORE 9/27/16 AND RECEIVE 2 CAR PACKS AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE: Forza Horizon 2 Rockstar Car Pack (Xbox One) and Forza Motorsport 6 Meguiar's Car Pack (Xbox One).

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 3, Early Access, the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, VIP Membership and cars, Forza Hub App, and the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack, which gives you the chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road!

Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass

Quote:
Game Description:Get six monthly car packs at one low price. With the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass, you’ll always be dialed in to the latest and greatest cars in Forza Horizon 3. The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2016, ending March 2017. That’s 42 amazing new cars total, all waiting to be collected, customized, and raced, for one low price. Get the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass now!

Forza Horizon 3 will feature cross-platform play for Xbox One and PC.

Check out the trailer here, which takes place in Australia and post your thoughts!

Quote:
In Forza Horizon 3, you’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars, including the debut of the 2017 Lamborghini Centenario. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.
  • THIS IS YOUR HORIZON
    You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.
  • EXPLORE AUSTRALIA, HORIZON’S LARGEST WORLD EVER
    Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and to the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia's Gold Coast.
  • CHOOSE FROM OVER 350 OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST CARS
    Every car is recreated with ForzaVista™ detail including full cockpit views, working lights and wipers, and new vehicle types bringing all-new driving experiences never before seen in Forza.
  • DISCOVER THRILLING NEW DRIVING GAMEPLAY
    Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones are just some of the exciting new driving challenges that await you. Star in Thrilling Showcase events that pit you and your car against a fleet of powerboats, even a giant zeppelin!
  • HIRE AND FIRE FRIENDS
    You’re the boss. Hire your friends’ Drivatars to help you gain fans and expand your festival, and form Convoys with them to explore the world even when they’re not online. If they’re not winning you fans, fire them!
  • CUSTOMIZE EVERYTHING
    Horizon Blueprint gives you the power to modify every aspect of race events, championships, and Bucket List challenges – and instantly challenge friends to beat you at your own game. Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits – even select your own car horn sound.
  • DRIVE TO THE MUSIC YOU LOVE
    Choose from eight diverse radio stations, or create a custom station from your own music collection.
  • START AN ONLINE DRIVING ADVENTURE
    Online 4-Player Co-op allows you and your friends to experience the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time.
  • PLAY THE AUCTION HOUSE
    Find rare cars and incredible works of art by the most talented creators in the Forza Community.

Features may vary between Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of game. Xbox One game disc for use only with Xbox One systems. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. Cross-device play only in Xbox Live-supported countries, see xbox.com/live/countries. Some music features may not be available in some countries.
Platform: PC / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2016, 02:15 PM   #2
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Forza Horizon 3 Arrives on Sept. 27, Pre-Order Ultimate Edition Get Early Access

The first two have been awesome, no reason to doubt this wont be either. The trailer looks great too. Excited for this one to come!
Old 06-13-2016, 05:26 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Forza Horizon 3 Arrives on Sept. 27, Pre-Order Ultimate Edition Get Early Access

Was really wanting 7 for PC since I don't have an Xbox One.... this is disappointing.

― Plato
Old 06-14-2016, 11:08 AM   #4
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Was really wanting 7 for PC since I don't have an Xbox One.... this is disappointing.
Edit: oh, Forza 7. Oops.

Last edited by mestevo; 06-14-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:34 PM   #5
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're referring to here... I'm assuming Forza 7? It's a ways off still.

As for the Horizon series, it's awesome. It's incredible. Little more arcade style than the original Forza series, but you'll have a blast with this game.

I still play Forza Horizon 2 regularly, even over Forza 6. But, that being said, the Nascar Expansion for F6 has recently changed that a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 02:56 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I'm not sure what you're referring to here... I'm assuming Forza 7? It's a ways off still.

As for the Horizon series, it's awesome. It's incredible. Little more arcade style than the original Forza series, but you'll have a blast with this game.

I still play Forza Horizon 2 regularly, even over Forza 6. But, that being said, the Nascar Expansion for F6 has recently changed that a bit.
Yes Forza 7. I have no interest in the Horizon games. Tried them, don't like them. I can't stand arcade style racers. I'm sure 7 will release next year with what they're turning the franchise into though, so I can wait another year..

― Plato
Old 06-15-2016, 12:09 AM   #7
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Yes Forza 7. I have no interest in the Horizon games. Tried them, don't like them. I can't stand arcade style racers. I'm sure 7 will release next year with what they're turning the franchise into though, so I can wait another year..
You've at least played Forza 6 Apex right? That's available on Windows 10.
Old 06-15-2016, 06:33 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickDalewood
You've at least played Forza 6 Apex right? That's available on Windows 10.
Yes, but it's ridiculously watered down and has no wheel support.

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »