Home

Madden NFL 17 Video - Franchise Mode Improvements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Video - Franchise Mode Improvements within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2016, 03:25 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Franchise Mode Improvements

i want to be able to cycle a rookie thru positions like ncaa and not have to edit go back edit go back etc.
Old 06-14-2016, 03:29 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoctor
I really hope they fix the bugs that exist in Madden 16 draft class generating...

-No 6'3" or 6'5" WR's at all
-No HB's over 92SPD
-No 6'4 WR's over 86ACC
-No DB's over 6'2"
-Etc.
Well now you can edit to your liking. I agree you shouldn't have to do it but it's a step in the right direction.
Old 06-14-2016, 03:43 PM   #19
Banned

Brightline's Arena

OVR: 0

Asked this in another thread but

Question: Any news on anything like relocation or new stadiums or new uniforms?

Question 2: Any news on schemes or how that will/wont impact ratings?
Old 06-14-2016, 04:43 PM   #20
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

I like the fact in the injury Big Decisions, if you go with the backup you and the player both get an XP bonus... so if its a tight QB battle for instance, an injury followed by great backup play could mean the backup QB takes over or becomes trade bait!! Think Smith vs Kaepernick with the 49ers when Smith got injured and next season traded to the Chiefs.
Old 06-14-2016, 04:53 PM   #21
Rookie

Wouldn't it be cool if this Mike & Mike video was a teaser for radio commentary during CFM...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2016, 05:05 PM   #22
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Not sure if this was mentioned in the video (can't watch it where I am) but one other Franchise / customization improvement to the game is that there are hundreds of new created player and created coach heads to choose from.

Created coaches also have more and more varied clothing options. In addition, the portraits for generated rookies (generally, not sure if 100%) match the chosen head, and they all have white collars now (one of my biggest pet peeves with the past few Madden games, and no I'm not kidding when I say that).
Old 06-14-2016, 05:13 PM   #23
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Not sure if this was mentioned in the video (can't watch it where I am) but one other Franchise / customization improvement to the game is that there are hundreds of new created player and created coach heads to choose from.

Created coaches also have more and more varied clothing options. In addition, the portraits for generated rookies (generally, not sure if 100%) match the chosen head, and they all have white collars now (one of my biggest pet peeves with the past few Madden games, and no I'm not kidding when I say that).

CM, can you confirm that switching sides is still not possible in CFM to play all-time offense with 32-team control?

Also, since quite a few of us seem to miss playing that way, is there any chance of asking them to get this in before launch?
Old 06-14-2016, 05:14 PM   #24
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

Did created coaches have headsets on when they were on the field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
CM, can you confirm that switching sides is still not possible in CFM to play all-time offense with 32-team control?

Also, since quite a few of us seem to miss playing that way, is there any chance of asking them to get this in before launch?
Double this, please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »