Home

Madden NFL 17 Videos -Commentary/Presentation, Toned Down Aggressive Catch (iMAV3RIQ)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Videos -Commentary/Presentation, Toned Down Aggressive Catch (iMAV3RIQ) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2016, 07:09 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 17 Videos -Commentary/Presentation, Toned Down Aggressive Catch (iMAV3RIQ)

iMAV3RIQ has posted a couple of Madden NFL 17 videos. The first one shows off the new commentary and presentation, featuring the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Buffalo Bills.

The second Madden NFL 17 video gives us a look at the tweaked aggressive catch in Madden NFL 17, featuring the Arizona Cardinals vs. Los Angeles Rams.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2016, 07:38 PM   #2
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2
Small detail that drives me nuts that still hasn't been fixed... Helmet Numbers! They don't show up during gameplay. Only during cut scenes and replays. Drives me crazy.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #3

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Loved the atmosphere in that Bills-Buccaneers vid.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:18 PM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos -Commentary/Presentation, Toned Down Aggressive Catch (iMAV3

In the commentary and presentation video around 1:30 , I hope the fans don't fall off the top section hahaha. Slight over sight by EA. Hopefully that can be fixed (probably is) before release.

Also, glad IMav got this opportunity. He's my favorite Madden youtuber, when I'm looking for ultimate team videos. Good clean family man.
Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2016, 08:24 PM   #5
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos -Commentary/Presentation, Toned Down Aggressive Catch (iMAV3

I'll give the team good marks for trying to get the commentary better, but I was expecting a bit more. Maybe my expectations were too high given all the love everyone was touting. You can certainly hear improvements, but it's not fully there yet. I was hoping the commentary would be a little bit more specific describing plays during the action. A little bit more dead air than I would have liked. I was hoping to hear about the amount of yards gained during the actual runs.

Maybe it was because only 40% of the commentary is in the current build, and the remaining 60% will truly round out the commentary.

Google translate, text to speech, copy and paste and hit the "listen" button
https://translate.google.com/#auto/e...t%20the%20game

First play from the line of scrimmage. What we got
Play fake to Martin, now Jamis, Austin Seferian
Jenkins has it .... a big play there on the catch and run, 55 yards,

Was expecting more of something like this
It's 1st and 10 at their own 22, under 2 minutes to go in the 1st. Winston under center, single back Martin, Evans the lone receiver to the right. 31 seconds on the playclock, Two safeties up top.

Playfake to Martin, Winston rolls right, throws across his body, finds Seferian Jenkins between two defenders at the 35. Oh my, Gilmore takes a bad angle going for a pick. If you're going to commit, you better be certain. This is trouble. Open space no one within 20 yards of Jenkins, Jenkin to the 50, to the 40, down the sideline, to the 30, Darby in pursuit, finally chased out of bounds to the 23. Big gain. Absolutely monster play. What a play! First play of the game from scrimmage. And absolute mistake by Gilmore going for the pick. 41 big yards after the catch, a 55 yard gain. Wow, a great play to start the game!
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 06-20-2016 at 08:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2016, 08:38 PM   #6
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Commentary and sound definitely sounds much improved. Really looking forward to all of these changes.
Old 06-20-2016, 08:40 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
I'll give the team good marks for trying to get the commentary better, but I was expecting a bit more. Maybe my expectations were too high given all the love everyone was touting. You can certainly hear improvements, but it's not fully there yet. I was hoping the commentary would be a little bit more specific describing plays during the action. A little bit more dead air than I would have liked. I was hoping to hear about the amount of yards gained during the actual runs.

Maybe it was because only 40% of the commentary is in the current build, and the remaining 60% will truly round out the commentary.

Google translate, text to speech, copy and paste and hit the "listen" button
https://translate.google.com/#auto/e...t%20the%20game

First play from the line of scrimmage. What we got
Play fake to Martin, now Jamis, Austin Seferian
Jenkins has it .... a big play there on the catch and run, 55 yards,

Was expecting more of something like this
It's 1st and 10 at their own 22, under 2 minutes to go in the 1st. Winston under center, single back Martin, Evans the lone receiver to the right. 31 seconds on the playclock, Two safeties up top.

Playfake to Martin, Winston rolls right, throws across his body, finds Seferian Jenkins between two defenders at the 35. Oh my, Gilmore takes a bad angle going for a pick. If you're going to commit, you better be certain. This is trouble. Open space no one within 20 yards of Jenkins, Jenkin to the 50, to the 40, down the sideline, to the 30, Darby in pursuit, finally chased out of bounds to the 23. Big gain. Absolutely monster play. What a play! First play of the game from scrimmage. And absolute mistake by Gilmore going for the pick. 41 big yards after the catch, a 55 yard gain. Wow, a great play to start the game!
What sports game has commentary that specific?
Old 06-20-2016, 08:42 PM   #8
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

The LA Coliseum is backwards they had it in NCAA Football correctly, I hope that this is corrected before release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »