Home

Madden NFL 17 Videos - Giants vs. Cowboys & Redskins vs. Panthers (TheFlightMike)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Videos - Giants vs. Cowboys & Redskins vs. Panthers (TheFlightMike) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2016, 05:31 PM   #9
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos - Giants vs. Cowboys & Redskins vs. Panthers (TheFlightMike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
This looks like it was on rookie level by the looks of the speed of the kick meter...
Def rookie but still I'd like to see some effort from my dline to get to the qb instead of dancing with offensive linemen. Difficulty level isn't an excuse for poorly representing the sport.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:32 PM   #10
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos - Giants vs. Cowboys & Redskins vs. Panthers (TheFlightMike)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingCash
This guy literally just runs 4 verts the whole game..... Smh
Not everyone is a sim player. It is good to see that he barely won with his cheesing
Old 06-22-2016, 05:48 PM   #11
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

The game looked better in these videos because I think it's being played on slow. A couple things I didn't like was Beasley shouldn't have been able to come down with that catch and no pass rush.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2016, 05:49 PM   #12
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
Def rookie but still I'd like to see some effort from my dline to get to the qb instead of dancing with offensive linemen. Difficulty level isn't an excuse for poorly representing the sport.
Hey trust me I agree the line interaction needs major improvement still. I did love the double team blocking on the NT numerous times though. I thought that looked good. I'm just assuming on a higher level it would be more aggressive... I did see some push up field by the DE but it looks bad that the CPU never steps up in the pocket...
Old 06-22-2016, 05:51 PM   #13
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
The game looked better in these videos because I think it's being played on slow. A couple things I didn't like was Beasley shouldn't have been able to come down with that catch and no pass rush.
Completely agree! Animations and foot planting look way better on slow speeds! As far as Beasley player rating randomized soooo....
Old 06-22-2016, 05:53 PM   #14
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
This looks like it was on rookie level by the looks of the speed of the kick meter...

Are all these videos on rookie level? because they all lack a pass rush from the defensive line.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:57 PM   #15
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

NOw I recall a Dev stating adjustments to pass rush to get the quarterback around the average 3 second time to throw and I haven't seen that yet; more like 5 seconds minimum, unless you call an actual blitz play.

EDIT: If this is on Rookie, then I can understand the pass rush, I just hope it scales as the difficulty level increases.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 06-22-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2016, 06:04 PM   #16

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalkingCash
This guy literally just runs 4 verts the whole game..... Smh
Yeah the guy 's play style completely ruined the video for me, also you can tell this guy didn't really know what he was talking about when he was talking about Elliott. He was making Elliott seem as if he's a elite player or something.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »