Home

EA's NHL Developers Answer More Community Questions

This is a discussion on EA's NHL Developers Answer More Community Questions within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2016, 03:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
How is the winter classic still not in this game? NHL 2K10 had wrigley field in it.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:53 PM   #10
ORIGINAL SIX FAN

13whitebread's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA's NHL Developers Answer More Community Questions

A little dissapointed about the answer for 5 man celebrations but I am at least glad that they answered the question
Old 07-18-2016, 05:41 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
A little dissapointed about the answer for 5 man celebrations but I am at least glad that they answered the question
They seem like the laziest group of developers of any of the major spots titles. Correct me if I'm wrong but even Madden has group TD celebrations now. As does MLB to a lesser extent with walk off wins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2016, 05:49 PM   #12
Pro

spoofrice11's Arena

OVR: 3
They didn't answer my question about their Franchise mode with Create-A-Team...

If you can Replace a team with one you Create in NHL 17 right away, like MyLeague of NBA (And customize things like that game). Or if you have to play as the team you don't like that you want gone for a couple of years, until it lets you move them.
Old 07-18-2016, 06:35 PM   #13
Rookie

Wow /10char
Old 07-18-2016, 06:41 PM   #14
Rookie

I feel a lot of omissions are do to lack of team size. So many things that are easy additions yet are left out. Madden and Fifa would never have this problem. Only one pause per game is fantastic.. Yet now I have no ability to call timeout if I have already used pause. Or ability to save Ranked online VS line ups. Madden allows you to do it and they have roster updates every week apposed to NHLs 4 a years (or so it seems). I can understand 5 man celebrations to a larger extent as its sooo much easier just adding individual celebrations but those small things that are missing probably sting even more to me.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:17 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2
There isn't a EA Sports game that allows editing in Franshise Mode, that's sad. Only NCAA Football u could editing attribute in Career Mode. I don't think I will buy NHL this year. To bad 2k or sony don't make a Hockey Game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2016, 08:42 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8
Here is a crazy idea remove all the mascot related cut scenes and you should free up enough memory/code (whatever) to add more needed/requested items.

As well please give walking papers to the person(s) who thought adding the mascots was giving the players what they wanted...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »