Home

Pre-Order Xbox One S 1 TB Console with Madden NFL 17 For $349

This is a discussion on Pre-Order Xbox One S 1 TB Console with Madden NFL 17 For $349 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2016, 03:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-Order Xbox One S 1 TB Console with Madden NFL 17 For $349

Ripoff. Just wait until next year when the Ultra Ones/Ps4's come out. We'll be getting the consoles we should have received years ago.
Old 07-27-2016, 04:16 PM   #10
Pro

Anyone know if a PS4+Madden 17 Bundle will be available?
Old 07-27-2016, 05:07 PM   #11
Banned

Brightline's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 98
Ripoff. Just wait until next year when the Ultra Ones/Ps4's come out. We'll be getting the consoles we should have received years ago.
Cmon.

But yea, it would be nice if EA access gave you unlimited time until release day if you have purchased the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2016, 07:08 PM   #12
Rookie

Got this bundle last year and very pleased even though madden is probably the game I've played the least. I don't think I'll ever buy a disc again with the ease you can switch games and never have to get up.

EA access is awesome..too bad it's only a month but definitely worth purchasing for the year if you like EA sports games and early play trials.

My one is basically my cable service with the apps and being able to watch NFL Sunday ticket with their exclusive app is a life saver.
Old 07-30-2016, 01:42 AM   #13
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG 98
When the 300 dollar model comes out on the 23rd, it will be the cheapest 4K blue ray player and UHD player on the market. Then you add in the fact that it doubles as a media player and video game console and if you're in the market for a 4k blue ray player then the Xbox one s is a steal, far from a ripoff.
Old 07-30-2016, 03:28 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
When the 300 dollar model comes out on the 23rd, it will be the cheapest 4K blue ray player and UHD player on the market. Then you add in the fact that it doubles as a media player and video game console and if you're in the market for a 4k blue ray player then the Xbox one s is a steal, far from a ripoff.
That's kind of a similar situation to the PS3 back in the day being the cheapest device that would play a blu-ray movie.

Tempting, but there just aren't enough exclusives on Xbox to make me make the jump.

Out of curiosity though, are Xbox games backward compatible? Could I stick NCAA 14 for Xbox 360 in and play it?
Old 07-30-2016, 04:51 PM   #15
Rookie

juduking's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
That's kind of a similar situation to the PS3 back in the day being the cheapest device that would play a blu-ray movie.

Tempting, but there just aren't enough exclusives on Xbox to make me make the jump.

Out of curiosity though, are Xbox games backward compatible? Could I stick NCAA 14 for Xbox 360 in and play it?

There are quite a few Xbox 360 games that work on Xbox one yes, but not NCAA 14 yet as far as I know. There are more console exclusives coming this year that I am personally excited for. Recore, and Gears of war 4, with sea of thieves and Dead rising 4 a few more months away afterward.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »