Home

Madden NFL 17 MUT Trailer - First Glimpse of Mercedes-Benz Stadium (GameStop)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 MUT Trailer - First Glimpse of Mercedes-Benz Stadium (GameStop) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2016, 01:17 PM   #17
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 17 MUT Trailer - First Glimpse of Mercedes-Benz Stadium (GameStop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Not in CFM. In play now games you are able to open the roofs at Cowboys, Texans, and a few other stadiums but in CFM you can't.
I still want an explanation as to why you can do it in one mode but not the other.
Old 07-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #18
Rookie

J.Cole's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 MUT Trailer - First Glimpse of Mercedes-Benz Stadium (GameStop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I still want an explanation as to why you can do it in one mode but not the other.
Because it's Madden why would you be able to do such a simple thing such as open your roof in cfm c'mon.
Old 07-29-2016, 10:39 AM   #19
Knight Train

J11Knight's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm just happy they brought the Powder Blues back to MUT. If I'm not mistaken you couldn't get them last year
Old 07-29-2016, 04:32 PM   #20
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
That would be awesome! I hope you're right!
Mouth guards are not in the game.
Old 07-30-2016, 04:57 PM   #21
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1

Rex putting in overtime as the Madden voice over guy this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2016, 05:56 PM   #22
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
Rex putting in overtime as the Madden voice over guy this year.

I believe that's MUT Guru in that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2016, 02:49 PM   #23
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

I think it's absolutely pathetic that retractable roofs can be open in Play Now but not CFM... that makes absolutely no sense at all... this is like the 3rd straight year. Surely there has to be 1 person of the 500+ at the company who's recognized this and asked the same question.

When picking your playbooks/jersey as the home team, the stadium option should be there, whether you want it closed.... or open.... just like in Play Now.

Supersmh.

Would anyone know if this is something that could be patched? I'm not that good at Rocket Science but it really can't be that hard can it?
Old 08-01-2016, 03:41 PM   #24
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
I think it's absolutely pathetic that retractable roofs can be open in Play Now but not CFM... that makes absolutely no sense at all... this is like the 3rd straight year. Surely there has to be 1 person of the 500+ at the company who's recognized this and asked the same question.

When picking your playbooks/jersey as the home team, the stadium option should be there, whether you want it closed.... or open.... just like in Play Now.

Supersmh.

Would anyone know if this is something that could be patched? I'm not that good at Rocket Science but it really can't be that hard can it?
I don't think it can. So maybe it will make it into the game in 18.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »