Home

Liverpool FC and Konami Launch a 3-Year Global Partnership

This is a discussion on Liverpool FC and Konami Launch a 3-Year Global Partnership within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Liverpool FC and Konami Launch a 3-Year Global Partnership

Liverpool FC has entered into a global partnership with Konami which will see players past and present as well as Anfield realistically reproduced in upcoming editions of Pro Evolution Soccer.

Quote:
All related LFC kits will be available within the game, while Anfield – including the redeveloped Main Stand – will also be authentically reproduced and made available to PES 2017 users via a free download soon after the game’s September release.

To honour Reds legends such as club ambassadors Robbie Fowler and Ian Rush, Konami will run special promotions within its ‘myClub’ mode that will allow fans to add those heroes to their home-grown squads.

The three-year deal will also see Konami benefit from the club’s reach through digital marketing and social media channels, as well as further promotional activity.

PES 2017 will be released September 13/15. Check out more details on the Liverpool FC deal here.
Platform: PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2016, 07:08 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nobody cares about these exclusive deals. Just give us a great editor with lots of options and let the community of gamers take over.
Old 08-16-2016, 09:50 PM   #3
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Its not an exclusive deal, Liverpool and Anfield are still in FIFA 17. Btw, I guarantee there's more people that care than those who don't. Just check out the reactions on twitter.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:59 AM   #4
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
Nobody cares about these exclusive deals. Just give us a great editor with lots of options and let the community of gamers take over.
Not a big deal in terms of kits, but having Anfield is awesome. I also saw the Gamescom trailer this morning and it looks like they've got Dortmund licensed this year as well, meaning my dream of playing at Signal Iduna on PES may finally come true. Best venue in the world in my opinion.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:09 AM   #5
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Liverpool FC and Konami Launch a 3-Year Global Partnership

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Not a big deal in terms of kits, but having Anfield is awesome. I also saw the Gamescom trailer this morning and it looks like they've got Dortmund licensed this year as well, meaning my dream of playing at Signal Iduna on PES may finally come true. Best venue in the world in my opinion.
I didn't see Signal Iduna listed on the official stadiums list but maybe it will be added in Day 1. Def agree that it's one of the, if not the best venue in the world.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2016, 09:55 AM   #6
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Man that is amazing they finally got Dortmund licensed.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:43 AM   #7
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I didn't see Signal Iduna listed on the official stadiums list but maybe it will be added in Day 1. Def agree that it's one of the, if not the best venue in the world.
It definitely worried me that they didn't really showcase the stadium in the trailer, but they also didn't feature Anfield or Camp Nou, both of which we already know are in.

Either way, next Tuesday can't get here quickly enough!
Old 08-17-2016, 04:25 PM   #8
Pro

stevostl's Arena

Quote:
the best 2 stadiums in the world.. and yeah even thought I somewhat agree with the OP I'm happy with the stadiums being in the game. and of course it will be nice to see Liverpool fully licensed with some extras like ynwa

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »