Home

PES 2017 Demo Available on Xbox One, PS4, PS3 - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Demo Available on Xbox One, PS4, PS3 - Post Your Impressions within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2016, 02:00 AM   #1
Rookie

ecantona9's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 PES 2017 Demo Available on Xbox One, PS4, PS3 - Post Your Impressions

The PES 2017 demo is available now for Xbox One users, weighing in at 3.3 GB. Queue it up right here.

UPDATE: The demo is now available on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Play a few matches and post your impressions!

Control Reality in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 with the demo, and experience these new gameplay features:
  • Real Touch – Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them
  • Authentic Visuals – Player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped
  • Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly
  • Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life
  • Goalkeepers – Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 04:24 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: PES 2017 Demo Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecantona9
I played 3 games. Love it. Better than 2016. More animations, more fouls, and the graphics are fantastic. Definitely can tell the shots are better, and have more bite. The keepers have definitely improved and the pace out of the box is perfect. I think we have a winner if nothing changes between now and 9-13. I hope and pray that between now and then Microsoft changes its mind and allows imported images for kits and that more teams ie South American teams are added to the game.
hows the shooting button in this years game?
Old 08-23-2016, 05:09 AM   #3
Rookie

hunterdawgs10's Arena

Tried to get the downloaded started before I left for work, couldn't find it on PSN. It's a little after 5 eastern time
Old 08-23-2016, 05:39 AM   #4
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdawgs10
Tried to get the downloaded started before I left for work, couldn't find it on PSN. It's a little after 5 eastern time
Unfortunately, sounds like the usual. MS updates are very early on Tuesdays while PS store is late afternoon Eastern time.
Old 08-23-2016, 06:01 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 7

Once again for a third year in a row the Xbox one version during gameplay looks low res. Looks like this problem won't be fixed until Scorpio.

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2016, 06:28 AM   #6
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
This is one area of the game I am curious as well. I hope shooting is a lot better this year and you get to see a lot of shot variety.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:07 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 7

Very impressed with the demo. Graphics are improved (if I recall correctly, PS4 looked better than Xbox last year). Gameplay is very organic. Games flow, defense is more realistic with the increased fouls, and shot variety is fantastic.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:24 AM   #8
Rookie

ecantona9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
The shooting has definitely improved. Not as floaty as it was last year. Also there are much more animations.

I played 3 games. Love it. Better than 2016. More animations, more fouls, and the graphics are fantastic. Definitely can tell the shots are better, and have more bite. The keepers have definitely improved and the pace out of the box is perfect. I think we have a winner if nothing changes between now and 9-13. I hope and pray that between now and then Microsoft changes its mind and allows imported images for kits and that more teams ie South American teams are added to the game.

Last edited by Steve_OS; 08-23-2016 at 07:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »