Home

PES 2017 Trailer - 30 Argentinean Clubs

This is a discussion on PES 2017 Trailer - 30 Argentinean Clubs within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 07:30 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2017 Trailer - 30 Argentinean Clubs

Konami has announced an official partnership with the Argentine soccer club, Club Atlético River Plate, which will be seen in PES titles and related mobile games, check out the trailer here.

Club Atlético River Plate is an Argentine soccer club founded in 1901, which has won 13 international titles including the South American club football tournament twice. The club has also won the domestic league 36 times -- the most in Argentina.

Through this agreement, PES 2017 (scheduled for release on September 13th in the Americas, and globally on September 15th) will include the club's uniform and the team's home stadium -- Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti (also known as "El Monumental"). These new implementations will enrich the River Plate experience.

Comment from Club Atlético River Plate:
“PES has been home to some of the most heralded football franchises in the world so we are excited to partner with KONAMI. We look forward to working closely with them to extend our team’s unique playing style and abilities to a wider audience.”

Source - Konami
Platform: PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 12:34 PM   #2
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2017 Trailer - 30 Argentinean Clubs

I was so excited when this trailer popped up today to check out all the other Argentinian club teams and see them in action.

Hmmm, just river and boca shown in the trailer. So the demo then...

At the same time it is just one more thing making me want to play the demo even more!

Kudos to them for putting gameplay in the trailer.

Last edited by BL8001; 08-26-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:24 PM   #3
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I could very well be incorrect, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Brazilian league will also get an announcement soon. They have a couple teams in the demo, and it won't surprise me if the league is licensed in PES 2017 along with a partnership with one of the teams (Corinthians or Flamengo perhaps). In the comments section of the announcement tweet about the Argentina League news, one of the main fan sites replied and said there is more exciting news coming.. So there's that. Haha

I don't follow the Argentina or Brazil leagues much, but my interest will probably increase quite a bit if I end up getting PES this year.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
I could very well be incorrect, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Brazilian league will also get an announcement soon. They have a couple teams in the demo, and it won't surprise me if the league is licensed in PES 2017 along with a partnership with one of the teams (Corinthians or Flamengo perhaps). In the comments section of the announcement tweet about the Argentina League news, one of the main fan sites replied and said there is more exciting news coming.. So there's that. Haha

I don't follow the Argentina or Brazil leagues much, but my interest will probably increase quite a bit if I end up getting PES this year.
I don't know for sure but I think we'll get separate team licenses like years past. For some reason I think the individual clubs are easier to deal with than the Brazilian Confed.
Old 08-26-2016, 03:59 PM   #5

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd be more interested in these South American licenses if we also got a ton of stadiums to go along with it. Go all in with the Copa Libertadores and have like 20 stadiums from that region. Make the best use possible of the licenses you can get. Also, these teams are kind of a waste in 75% of the players have generic faces.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2016, 09:35 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I'd be more interested in these South American licenses if we also got a ton of stadiums to go along with it. Go all in with the Copa Libertadores and have like 20 stadiums from that region. Make the best use possible of the licenses you can get. Also, these teams are kind of a waste in 75% of the players have generic faces.
Completely agree with this.
Licensed teams and leagues are a waste if players have generic faces and all the matches are played at the Konami Stadium.

Any patch can add licensed kits to the game.

For this news to be really relevant they need to do something like they did for the Spanish League in PES 2013, getting all the stadiums in game.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:05 AM   #7
Just started!

OVR: 0
Argentinian keepers are terrible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »