Home

Plenty of NBA 2K17 Details Have Arrived with More to Come Soon (@drevoigt)

This is a discussion on Plenty of NBA 2K17 Details Have Arrived with More to Come Soon (@drevoigt) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2016, 06:10 PM   #9
Rookie

Csmooove32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2k Info Leak (twitter)

Lol well you beat me to it
Old 08-30-2016, 06:10 PM   #10
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Quoting from the "Worst pre-release thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryback89
A german basketball journalist is at a 2k presentation right now.

https://twitter.com/drevoigt

I will try to translate the most points

- Shoes scaned in 3d for the first time, retro-sneakers too

- over 300 shoes are in the game

- in all 30 NBA Arenas they recorded the sound of the balls, fans, buzzer and more

- Dynamic Commentary Both - eleven commentarys are in the game, they change depending on which city you play they support the main commentary duo

- Blacktop - users can create own rules, there are specatators and player intros

- online matchmaking can be personalised

- MyTeam: redesigned cards, six new gem-levels, moments, historic franchise team packs, dynamic duos special bonus if you have two players that play together in reality, example Klay and Steph Curry

- MyTeam Blacktop: Quick 3vs3 multiplayer, you can choose one MyTeam player the others are random
- MyLeague: new menus, playoff mode (full customizatin), start today, Expansion 30-36 Teams all own jerseys, logos etc, League Expansion Draft if an expansion is choosen

-MyLeague Online: 80 Seasons, more player development, more administration features, keeper-feature, many offseason decisions,

MyLeague/MyGM: start before 2016 Offseason possible, rules are dynamic (on-court rules like shotclock, trading)

- Pick protection/swaps in trades are in the game also at cpu teams

- Advanced Rotation: User can determine which players when in a game should be together on court

- New Features: Jersey Retirement, Uniform Update (X-Mas etc get later in the game), Offseason trades possible, roster and draft classes are easier to edit

MyCareer: Wow... I'm not allowed to give you the news now. They come in a couple days.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:13 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 1

Who still wants that TNT and ABC presentation after this info because we got 11 freakin commentary teams, that mean's every game will feel different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 06:16 PM   #12
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Not 11 commentary teams.

11 sideline reporters to support the main commentary teams.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:16 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 15

I'm not so sure its 11 commentary teams. I think he meant 11 sideline reporters to support the primary commentary team.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:22 PM   #14
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Online matchmaking can be personalized?

God, I hope that means filters, and we can FINALLY save our online settings.

My comment from the other thread...
Old 08-30-2016, 06:23 PM   #15
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

I'm excited about them bringing back rules to Blacktop. I wonder if we will be able to change the score limit and time of day like we could in years past
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #16
Rookie

ryback89's Arena

ok then it goes on here

A german basketball journalist is at a 2k presentation right now.

https://twitter.com/drevoigt

I will try to translate the most points

- Shoes scaned in 3d for the first time, retro-sneakers too

- over 300 shoes are in the game

- in all 30 NBA Arenas they recorded the sound of the balls, fans, buzzer and more

- Dynamic Commentary Both - eleven commentarys are in the game, they change depending on which city you play they support the main commentary duo

- Blacktop - users can create own rules, there are specatators and player intros

- online matchmaking can be personalised

- MyTeam: redesigned cards, six new gem-levels, moments, historic franchise team packs, dynamic duos special bonus if you have two players that play together in reality, example Klay and Steph Curry

- MyTeam Blacktop: Quick 3vs3 multiplayer, you can choose one MyTeam player the others are random
- MyLeague: new menus, playoff mode (full customizatin), start today, Expansion 30-36 Teams all own jerseys, logos etc, League Expansion Draft if an expansion is choosen

-MyLeague Online: 80 Seasons, more player development, more administration features, keeper-feature, many offseason decisions,

MyLeague/MyGM: start before 2016 Offseason possible, rules are dynamic (on-court rules like shotclock, trading)

- Pick protection/swaps in trades are in the game also at cpu teams

- Advanced Rotation: User can determine which players when in a game should be together on court

- New Features: Jersey Retirement, Uniform Update (X-Mas etc get later in the game), Offseason trades possible, roster and draft classes are easier to edit

MyCareer: Wow... I'm not allowed to give you the news now. They come in a couple days.

Now Gameplay news
all throws (except dunks) have an own timing point for the release
new aim mechanic for jump throws

Dribble: no triggert animations user must combo the moves

Defense: new steal system, more user skill dependent
Game is faster to learn on lower levels, Coach K guides the 2KU that teaches all fundamentals

CPU Players bring more actions offside the ball (get free, cuts etc)

Physicality: Post Game completely new, contact on the zone border and at rebounds new in game, new putbacks

over 700 new animations at defense/offense on- and offside the ball

all offenses and defenses of the NBA are in the game, over 6000 adjustments, updated while the season

Smart Coach: Assistant gives detailed informations an coaching (example go over the block at KD)

30 new freelance offenses, new team schemes, new transition offense/defense, mismatches will be recognized and will get attacked

individually tactics against certain players (example hard closeouts againts Curry)

Good coaches have better defense (awareness), user controls the help

ProAM: owner controls the roster of the teams, team can play without the owner, stats of the players will be saved, three team level amateur, pro and elite, there will be sponsors (VC) on the elite level

NBA2k17 All Star Tournament, Money Price, Allstar Tickets

Now he is allowed to play the game
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that was the last news for today. I go to bed now (here it is 12:30 am), when he tweets more interesting things i will post it here tomorrow morning.

Last edited by ryback89; 08-30-2016 at 06:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »