Home

NBA 2K17 Big Man Breakdown (Bud22089)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Big Man Breakdown (Bud22089) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2016, 12:37 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
I was a savage using pick and pops with bigs in prior 2Ks. And dribble hand offs, thats why I loved playin guard heavy dudes, they had no clue how to use a big man or how to stop one. I was a sav in 2K16, I just hope some of that can carry over into 17, and dudes dont all of a sudden learn how to use bigs.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:41 PM   #18
Rookie

s.bitar74's Arena

OVR: 0
Back to my career, did they mention if you'll have a chance to be drafted by your favourite team? What about traded on draft night to your favourite team?
Old 09-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #19
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K17 Big Man Breakdown (Bud22089)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
I really want to make a post big man again . The glass cleaners look really cool this year too
I've only made bigs.... it's a struggle... so hopefully this the year bigs FINALLY get rewarded..
Old 09-04-2016, 08:37 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevardano
I want to know this too.
I talked to the video guy he said height does matter and the post fades are really good, along with the seperation created with post stepbacks. He tested it out with Livingston. Add this to the physicalty and its really gonna be fun to do at KD with LMA or Draymond with Dirk
Old 09-04-2016, 09:07 PM   #21
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.bitar74
Back to my career, did they mention if you'll have a chance to be drafted by your favourite team? What about traded on draft night to your favourite team?
I doubt it, especially if (like my Rockets) your team didn't have a first-round pick this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 08:17 AM   #22
Pro

A lot of this sounds good but it also opens up some real concerns. First the tip rebounds. In years past the offensive rebounding was a huge problem for 2k severely punishing the more skilled player with computer controlled rebounding and the Ai's inability to recognize defensive positioning after the rebound. He already said in the video that the tips outs were going wide open players catching and shooting. Though this happens occasionally is most usually the case that after a tip out rebound players have to regroup to a certain extent because the defense is quick enough to get back set. It is more usual to get open 3s off an offensive rebound that is more controlled as a rebounder has time to pick out the open shooter or by drawing the D in with the threat of the putback. Passing accuracy needs to be limited with tip backs.

Secondly, the oops. in years past this was a huge exploit and the only way they could nerf it last year was to completely ruin its usefulness in many life like situations. They can never seem to get it right with the ball speed, trajectory, physicality, and animations. I'ts either way overpowered and looks completely stupid, or not useful enough. I hope they put some time into it as it is a major staple of today's NBA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »