Home

WWE 2K17 Who's Next Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Who's Next Gameplay Trailer within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2016, 11:59 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K17 Who's Next Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Well The Show was able to add sounds of the show back this year which was previously unavailable for the exact same reason we can't add custom theme songs. I don't know the exact details but maybe it's possible on the PS4 now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, The Show just figured out how to fully do it this year after having it be such an integral part to their game on previous systems
Old 09-08-2016, 12:41 PM   #18
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

I would like them to at least allow us to use the songs on the soundtrack as entrance music. Give us those, the WWE themes and whatever generic ones you have and I'll be happy. But i miss the custom soundtracks a whole lot.

Reed is comin' atcha!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 09-08-2016, 03:07 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
It's a fair gripe. No idea why this feature isn't available, considering it was SO easy to do last gen. It makes downloading CAWs quite a bummer, because you instantly lose the immersion when that guy comes out to the wrong music and (last year at least) a totally generic entrance motion.

My classic 80s/90s Universe was an orgasm of nostalgia in 2k15. It was hard to distinguish the CAWs from the in-game characters.
Life will be incomplete until we can get Hollywood Hogan coming out to Voodoo Child on next-gen!
Old 09-08-2016, 03:40 PM   #20
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323
To be fair, The Show just figured out how to fully do it this year after having it be such an integral part to their game on previous systems
At least now it's public knowledge that it's possible, the developers just have to build an in-game app to support it. Whether or not they think it's a feature worth their time is obviously another story.

I'd like to hope both NBA and WWE get it next year. Aside from The Show, they're the games that would benefit most from custom in-game music cues.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:17 AM   #21
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub71323

I'm pretty sure The Show developers always knew how to do it. I believe something changed in one of the firmware updates on the PS4 that simply allowed them to do it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »