Home

FIFA 17 Features For Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Features For Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 17 Features For Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3

For those of you still on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles, EA has posted the features for FIFA 17 for you.

Quote:
There are console limitations so the feature set available for FIFA 17 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 does not include all the same innovations and new modes that are available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC.

However, there are still big changes coming to fans playing on those systems with gameplay innovations, audio enhancements and the brand new Squad Building Challenges for our FIFA Ultimate Team fans. In addition, Career Mode sees the edition of Pre-Season Training and Career Mode Training to add more depth to your season.

SQUAD BUILDING CHALLENGES

Complete challenges and earn unique in-game rewards in all-new Squad Building Challenges (SBC). Test your squad-building skills by choosing from Basic, Advanced, or League specific challenges. Check in often, Challenges will be updated throughout the season. FIFA 17 fans who own an Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 will be able to enjoy this brand new feature.

New Attacking Techniques and the Set Piece Rewrite let you Own Every Moment in FIFA 17.

New options in attack including Low Driven Shots give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal.

From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation.

NEW LEAGUES

The J-League and Brazilian Clubs will be available to FIFA 17 fans who play on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Additionally, the Norway and Netherlands International Women's Teams will be available.

PRESENTATION

Joining West Ham’s new home at the Olympic Stadium will be Middlesborough's Riverside Stadium, alongside Gamba Osaka's Suita City Football Stadium.

We're adding brand new chants, making FIFA 17's crowds the most vibrant and dynamic to date. New additions this year include the Icelandic Clap and the Hala Madrid anthem, alongside many new high quality chants from La Liga clubs.

GAME MODES

Available game modes in FIFA 17 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3:
  • FIFA Ultimate Team including Squad Building Challenges
  • Career Mode
  • Be a Pro Player
  • Be a Pro Goalkeeper
  • Tournament Mode
  • Women's International Cup
  • Online Seasons
  • Online Friendlies
  • Skill Games
  • Kick-Off
  • Play Next Fixture
  • Practice Arena
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2016, 04:40 PM   #2
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
All crickets on the last gen thread, eh? Lol.
Old 09-12-2016, 09:50 PM   #3

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 17 Features For Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3

It is insane that they still charge full price for last-gen FIFA. You'd think that as much money as FUT pulls in each year they could cut those people a break.
Old 09-13-2016, 11:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Features For Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3

Well, nothing to tickle my fancy there. Then again, I'm 31 years old. NCAA 14 is the only game that still interest me at this age. I must have started 12 career mode in FIFA 16, which I couldn't get past the third month. FIFA is offline is just not that interesting

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »