Home

Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17

This is a discussion on Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2016, 01:41 PM   #9
MVP

BL8001's Arena

OVR: 0
Bright orange - hunting
Old 09-16-2016, 01:41 PM   #10
Just started!

drop_dead619's Arena

I like the Vikings jerseys and call me a bias since im a Vikings fan but whateves
Old 09-16-2016, 01:47 PM   #11
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

Re: Ranking the Best and Worst Color Rush Uniforms in Madden NFL 17

I like the all white unis, but not the color monochrome, except the Steelers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 01:52 PM   #12
Rookie

Feros Ferio 7's Arena

I like that during October the Color Rash Jerseys turns off the Pinktober!!!
Old 09-16-2016, 02:05 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
The "best" list is wrong because it doesn't include the Saints. IMO the Saints' color rush jerseys look good enough to be their actual road uniforms.
They're sharp but the problem is they're all-white and Saints are a gold pants team they look sharper in gold pants or even black. It reminds me of the Michigan uniforms right now where the road uniforms don't include maize pants like they've always had, the all-white looks is a tacky look for Michigan and it's a tacky look for the Saints. Saints all-white is good enough for one game during the season but not permanently.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:13 PM   #14
Rookie

The thing about the color rush uniforms is that monochromes just suck honestly but when mixed with other pants colors or white they come out much sharper. Some of the monochromes look good like the Lions all-black or Steelers all-black. I actually think the Dolphins orange looks cooler paired with white or aqua pants. Dolphins orange pants with white jersey looks even sweeter. I saw somebody post a screenshot of the Bills wearing their red helmets with the white jerseys and red pants that was sweet too.

In my CFM, I've been mixing and matching the Lions uniforms heavily I've done white on black and even blue on black. The Seahawks who I played in a game recently had a very cool looking uniform when I paired the neon green tops with the wolf grey pants. It didn't look as bright and obnoxious when paired up that way.

I think it's best when you're using these color rush and you're not a fan of monochrome or even all-white to mix and match them with different combinations because the jerseys and pants by themselves are actually pretty sweet.

The Falcons color rush to me is the best so far when it comes to actually needing to replace the actual current uniform but that's easy because the Falcons in my opinion have had the worst uniforms in the league ever since the Bills got their new ones in 2011. The red jersey and red pants is a good look when paired with different options especially if they were to bring back the metallic silver pants to match with the red jersey a Steve Bartkowski era look from the late 70s and 80s.
Old 09-16-2016, 02:19 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

I like the Bengals. I havent seen it in motion so not sure how the helmet meshes with the white, but the jersey itself is nice.

Also fro my ravens, i did not like them when i saw the still image reveal, but in game they look nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2016, 02:20 PM   #16
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm biased but I think the Bears uniforms look good. But then, I liked them a few years back when all-blue was an alternate too.

I haven't checked out all the others in-game yet, but I really like how the Saints and Broncos look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »