Home

Madden NFL 17 Free Trial Available Today Through October 10 (PS4 & Xbox One)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Free Trial Available Today Through October 10 (PS4 & Xbox One) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:14 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Was tempted to download it. But I made a vow not to play this game at all. The 1st Madden I never will play
Old 10-08-2016, 07:25 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quentin32
Was tempted to download it. But I made a vow not to play this game at all. The 1st Madden I never will play
Why. It's pretty darn good this year
Old 10-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #11
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Free Trial Available Today Through October 10 (PS4 & Xbox One)

downloaded it and it just said my trial had ended. i'd struggled with my ea access trial ending prematurely back in august, so it's probably related to that?

nightmare.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 01:54 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by snc237
Why. It's pretty darn good this year
I made a commitment prior. I finally stuck too it this time. Well so far at least
Old 10-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #13
Rookie

Re: Madden NFL 17 Free Trial Available Today Through October 10 (PS4 & Xbox One)

Quote:
Brotha Q, you sir are actually holding out on the best Madden game this Gen. Now for most folks that "might not be saying much" but this Madden gets some co-signage. It's good. Not great but a lot of games aren't. Go in with an open mind like I did and I think you will enjoy it. Most people get let down by their own high expectations when it comes to sports games I believe.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:33 PM   #14
Rookie

I made a thread about this free demo yesterday.

Anyway, I tried the game and thought it was no better then madden 16 personally. This game moves in baby steps. Animations often still feel like 2003. Like they built the game to run in 24fps at times. Guess it will never change.

Btw if you can't find the demo in the ps store, go to the $59 game. Once viewing the buy it screen, tap down until the screen drops. Eventually you will see a screen with the demo option.

Last edited by BigDaddyHolmes; 10-08-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:27 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden is awesome this year , the commentory is mind blowing , huge improvement to the game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 11:02 PM   #16
Rookie

don28's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I was in this same boat once. I'm an avid NHL fan, but that series has been going down. I haven't owned a Madden since Madden 13, but I downloaded the EA Access trial when it released just to see how it was. Best decision I made.

The game play is the best I've seen in years. Madden completely blows away NHL this year. I tried NHL, and won't buy it. The 10-hour trial was enough to see the AI keeps getting worse.

Don't rob yourself of the chance to play a very good Madden game because you made a promise to yourself. You are also entitled to change your mind at any time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »