Home

NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, PC, Xbox One - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, PC, Xbox One - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 07:48 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, Soon For Xbox One, PC - Patch Notes Includ

Unfortunately this is why I need to rethink purchasing a digital game. Had this been a disc I could have traded it in.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #18
Rookie

Peninc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K17 Patch 1.04 Available For PS4, Soon For Xbox One, PC - Patch Notes Includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
7GB's has nothing to do with the size of the patch. There is a lot of redundancy being rewritten and the 7GB is just the allottment, it could have been only 3mb, but Sony gave them 7GB and with Sony that whole file has to be redownloaded.
Size of the patch doesn't matter so much as the time it takes to download and what the patch actually addresses. Which unfortunately is very little considering all the issues that needed correction. Even the textures issue for custom shoes was ignored. Something that they touted as a big new part of the game. Scoreboard issue is a welcome fix but the game experience is essentially the same. Any enhancement people see is probably placebo.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #19
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
Guys keep in mind that some changes are never mentioned in patch notes - I'm pretty damm sure the pace of the game has been tuned down. And others also feel like some things have changed. I wouldn't say patch notes always mention everything. The last patch notes did not mention anything about pass speed increased. And yet it happened.

Sent from my SKY 5.0W using Tapatalk
The pace of the game was so awful, I had to edit every players 'pull up in transition' to 0, just to get the game back down to 85 FGAs per game. If this was actually fixed, I have a lot of work ahead of me.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:50 PM   #20
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Lot of placebo lol. I'm glad contact dunks are fixed
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 10-11-2016, 07:52 PM   #21
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Still no POEs in the Coaching Gameplan in MyLeague. Very disappointing. Can't believe that feature isn't in the game in the first place. Why remove it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Pro Am fixes wish list. Turn down sharp shooter shooting %'s, allow post scoring centers to score in the post (meter for big man layups is about as fast as a head fake), turn down glass cleaner cheese, oh and the timeout glitch (call a timeout at the foul line and you can't see how to shoot free throws).

Last edited by sheisty; 10-11-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:54 PM   #23
Rookie

There are gameplay changes offline. Shooting percentages have changed. Pick and roll defense is better. Ai defense seems better overall. Fouls have been toned down. Some people just wanna complain about something cause it makes them feel smarter but offline is better.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:55 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
Still no POEs in the Coaching Gameplan in MyLeague. Very disappointing. Can't believe that feature isn't in the game in the first place. Why remove it?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was hopeful for this too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »