Home

Mantis Burn Racing Arrives on October 12 For $14.99

This is a discussion on Mantis Burn Racing Arrives on October 12 For $14.99 within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2016, 05:54 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Mantis Burn Racing Arrives on October 12 For $14.99

Mantis Burn Racing is scheduled to release October 12 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC for $14.99. More details can be seen on the official website, as well as a new blog at the official PlayStation website.

Quote:
The race is on in Mantis Burn Racing, where fast-paced bumper-to-bumper racing combines with intuitive, tactile gameplay and stunning visuals in one of the best-looking and most immersive top-down racers around. Drive incredible built-for-racing vehicles across highly detailed, visually stunning tracks, in high-risk, high-speed races where winning is everything. Prove your skills in an extensive career mode and take on friends with 4-player local split-screen racing and online modes for up to 8 players in ‘one-more-go’ style competitive racing. With a RPG-style upgrade system providing players with deep tactical choices and excellent replay-ability, this is racing at its rawest but most exciting!

Features:
  • Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 7-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion.
  • Bumper-to-Bumper Racing – Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town or burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la in high-risk, high-speed but most of all, highly competitive racing.
  • Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customisable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race.
  • Stunning Visuals – Race across stunning reversible tracks located in 2 distinct environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing.
  • Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes centre stage.
  • RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via a RPG-style upgrade slot system that offers an almost infinite amount of vehicle variations, creating a unique race experience for every player.
  • Challenging Game Modes – Master 8 fun game modes – including knockout, accumulator and time trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting.
  • Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the Global leader boards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights.
  • Intense Multiplayer – 4 player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly.
  • Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game.
  • Regular Updates – Regular updates including free and paid content packs.

Platform: PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 09:46 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
This reminds me of Death Rally, the only think missing it the carnage.
Old 10-05-2016, 03:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is this single player as well as multiplayer? I mean is the career mode sinle player?
Old 10-09-2016, 02:11 PM   #4
Cod
MVP

Cod's Arena

OVR: 10
The story is a little misleading as the game has been on PC since July. I realize it was Early Access (and still is), but the game is available on PC.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:44 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
If the game is really good, I can see it being one of the biggest surprises of the year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 02:15 PM   #6
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Mantis Burn Racing Arrives on October 12 For $14.99

For $15 I'll probably give it a shot.

Old 04-17-2017, 05:36 AM   #7
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I picked this up for 6 pounds off the U.K. store. It's a fun little game and a nice change of pace from the Sim racers. Looks decent as well. Once you get used to looking down at the cars it's fun. Took me about 2 laps to get the feel of it down.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:21 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

This looks really cool, and its from the developers of Split Second...but I'm not sure about that camera angle tbh.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »