Home

Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 6 Available Now

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 6 Available Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2016, 08:52 PM   #9
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden NFL 17 Roster Update For Week 6 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukesofHazzard
I found something out today. Its probably already been meantioned somewhere but in ur franchise mode if u edit a player with no picture and give him a different face than the one that is chosen at the time of editing the face it gets rid of the no pic with a generic pic like that of the players that r drafted in the generated draft.

Then they should make it like that for reg rosters
Old 10-13-2016, 09:21 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Then they should make it like that for reg rosters
AGREE 100 percent
Old 10-13-2016, 11:43 PM   #11
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Well this Is 6 weeks in row that they still don't have the depth chart right still have LDE's and RDE's on wrong side ....

Still have Corey Coleman as our #2 WR...he hasent played since week 3... Hard catch balls with broken hand....

Carl Nassib also out with broken hand but yet our starting LDE...

Tyrone Holmes is our back up LDE....yet u guys have him listed as our back up back up ROLB???

So yet AGAIN???? I ask what site are u guys using if u not using Ourlads or browns home site since both are same?? Is there a secret site u using that hasent updated in 6 weeks??

Because I thought these were suppose group to date roster and depth charts but they not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 09:50 AM   #12
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

Why can't they give Jesse James the PIT TE some love? Guy has 3 TD's, and twice as many catches as guys like Celek and Fasano who neither even have a TD this season....those guys are rated 80 Ovr.....James is still at a freaking 67 that he had from the start of the season. I wish the NFL had the targeted stat for TE's....he only has 18 catches but has prob only been targeted 20 or 21 times. Even some of the much higher rated TE's don't have 3 TD's....they may have a bit more yardage...but they've been targeted more. With guys like AB and Coates and now Bell getting all the looks for passes doesn't help James...but the guy has played awesome...67 is pure BS.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:03 AM   #13
Rookie

mitsurugi_78's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78
Why can't they give Jesse James the PIT TE some love? Guy has 3 TD's, and twice as many catches as guys like Celek and Fasano who neither even have a TD this season....those guys are rated 80 Ovr.....James is still at a freaking 67 that he had from the start of the season. I wish the NFL had the targeted stat for TE's....he only has 18 catches but has prob only been targeted 20 or 21 times. Even some of the much higher rated TE's don't have 3 TD's....they may have a bit more yardage...but they've been targeted more. With guys like AB and Coates and now Bell getting all the looks for passes doesn't help James...but the guy has played awesome...67 is pure BS.
oh and for crying out loud...Ladarius Green has been on PUP since before pre-season...why is he still listed as the damn starter? Martavis Bryant is suspended for the whole season...why is he on the roster?
Old 10-14-2016, 10:49 AM   #14
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78
oh and for crying out loud...Ladarius Green has been on PUP since before pre-season...why is he still listed as the damn starter? Martavis Bryant is suspended for the whole season...why is he on the roster?
I don't think the guy doing the rosters pays that much attention to depth charts etc ...also most suspended guys stay on roster Gordon still on browns he's not suspended anymore but last yr he was left in game whole yr.

He hasent gotten the browns depth charts since game came out .
Old 10-14-2016, 10:53 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

DT Woodrow Hamilton is missing from Patriots and CB De vaunte Bausby is missing from bears. I could be wrong but didn't DE Nassib play for Browns last week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 12:11 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stooge 1010
DT Woodrow Hamilton is missing from Patriots and CB De vaunte Bausby is missing from bears. I could be wrong but didn't DE Nassib play for Browns last week?
Correct, Nassib played with his hand wrapped up. He was out the last few weeks though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »