Home

FIFA 17 Title Update #1 Available Now For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - Full Details

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Title Update #1 Available Now For PC, Xbox One & PS4 - Full Details within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:26 PM   #17
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: FIFA 17 Title Update #1 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Full Deta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
So I guess they just pretended like Career Mode doesn't exist and the game-breaking bugs in it don't exist? Are there like only 2 people at EA working on this game?
FUT is all they care about. When it makes them 500 million I can understand why but it sucks.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:55 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 17 Title Update #1 Available Now For PC, Soon For Xbox One & PS4 - Full Deta

LOVE the BPL presentation but I wish they could've included the names of the players on the actual squad formation graphic, instead of just their numbers. Yes the names are right there on the side but it transitions quite fast for me to match them up with their numbers on the formation graphic. I'm still relatively new to the BPL so I'm not quite familiar with the players yet.

Just a minor gripe though. Can't wait for this patch hit the PS4!!
Old 10-15-2016, 12:10 AM   #19
Just started!

What i don't understand is why couldn't they fix the presentation already from the start? Plus La Liga one of the sickest leauges in the world has real licence but no presentation. EA is lacking! Serie A license dissapeared?

I bet Messi is going to stay Blond all year.long in fifa 17 lol. Career mode is boring also. Oh well at least i got the game for 15 bucks.

Why is EA always so shady when it comes to giving dates? When will this update be released for the Ps4?
Old 10-15-2016, 08:12 AM   #20
Rookie

Usually between 3-5 days for a patch to reach consoles.

With FIFA 16 the second patch was released on the same day for everyone in October, third update took 4 days (November 5th PC, November 9th consoles) and fourth was November 26th PC and December 1st consoles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #21
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordecai88
Why is EA always so shady when it comes to giving dates? When will this update be released for the Ps4?
It actually has nothing to do with EA. They can't give a date, because they don't know when it will be cleared. The patch is done and ready to go. They just have to wait for Sony and Microsoft to clear it so it can be used. The process is called certification. And they test the patch for certain things to make sure it doesn't break others or cause issues with the console. This is to prevent someone doing something stupid and releasing a patch that bricks a console. Its for our protection as the consumer. However the whole process is somewhat outdated and needs to be streamlined better. It can take over a week for something submitted to be cleared. Which EA has no control over. Or any developer for that matter. Once it is cleared, it is added to the next available day for each systems patch schedule.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #22
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6
This might be a stupid question but will these changes apply to an already in progress career mode? I can't remember how it was handled in FIFA 16. My memory is horrible.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:19 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yurpman
This might be a stupid question but will these changes apply to an already in progress career mode? I can't remember how it was handled in FIFA 16. My memory is horrible.
Yes, if done right patches should always work in current modes/saves.
Old 10-15-2016, 03:16 PM   #24
Rookie

The Yurpman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite49
Yes, if done right patches should always work in current modes/saves.
Awesome. Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »