Home

NBA 2K17 Introduces New Park After Dark Music Series

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Introduces New Park After Dark Music Series within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 11:19 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by info0
So instead of fixing gameplay issues we introduce bullcrap like Fitbit integration and MyPark Music Mode?

WOW. NBA Live 17 I have high hopes for you not to disappoint now -.-
#FACTS

With EVERYTHING WRONG with & in the game, these devs take our time and uses it as their "Development" time, which should be done in DEVELOPING stages of the software itself, hence the term 'Development Stages'!!

As a fan of the series i have invested a substantial amount of time and funds into this form of entertainment, and as a consumer of ANY product I expect for that purchased product to be COMPLETE, SATISFACTORILY USABLE, & HAVE A RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF WHEN/IF THE PRODUCT DO EXPERIENCE A MALFUNCTION. With that said, none of the mentioned has been marked on these devs checklist, if so things like: "Lag/server connectivity, overtuned gameplay(fastbreaks are an impotant key to the game but its basically impossible), malfuctioning button input, lack of button input response in some instances, AUTO/CONTEXTUAL ANIMATIONS, (who are you to dictate which way and how my body should move in a situation CREATED BY THE USER, and why would i NOT be able to chest pass to the guy in front or next to me without a horrible overthrow), Rep system, etc.

The game has great potential, but by the devs hearing "...awesome", "...greatest yet" and **** like that they feel they can put out literally ANYTHING and its accepted and whatever WE feel its lacking they'll just use their new O.T.F. Update/Patch ability. No, that's absolutely not the case as 2K has imo, declied STEEPLY from the release of its Next Gen Console release of 2K with its PS4 2K14 release, which gave it a awesome concept (Visual Concepts) to build from, but they didn't, just changed overlays and renderances, added some features & elements and called it a new game, when we actually are still playing the 2K14/15 format +/- a few features.

IMO, a simple fix to these issues will be to simply push game release BACK to original release month/quarter to allow devs more production time for a FRESH & NEW product EACH release, get feedback from ACTUALL RANDOM COMMUNITY MEMBERS NOT CLOUT CHASING YES MEN that actually sits and DISSECT EVERY movement of the game hence "GAMEPLAY DEVELOPMENT", and PLEASE OBTAIN SOMEONE WITH A SENSE OF BASKETBALL LOGIC.
Old 11-18-2016, 11:26 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K17 Introduces New Park After Dark Music Series

I wanna reply....but again I will just ask the community to accept this feature is for Park users and their enjoyment.

If you don't plan on using this feuture you are only taking away from those in this community who want to talk about it.

There are 546,789 other threads to rip 2K a new one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2016, 11:29 AM   #19
Rookie

There should be things that are more important, but at least they don't let players wait a full year for new "features".
Old 11-18-2016, 11:32 AM   #20
MVP

If I am a Park user this feuture is Hella important.

Old 11-18-2016, 11:32 AM   #21
Rookie

Fix the Defense and Fast Break it's Terrrrrrribllllleeeeee !!!! First then we can gave all this club $#!T, IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 11:38 AM   #22
MVP

Now yall just trolling huh? I give up

Old 11-18-2016, 12:46 PM   #23
Rookie

Is this going to be for a weekend only?
Old 11-18-2016, 01:06 PM   #24
Rookie

Will we be able to listen to this music in the menus and all that of is this just another feature for online players ? I mean it's already kind of irritating that certain shoes are only available to my players (CRAZY 8s).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »