Home

More MLB The Show 17 Details Revealed - Gameplay, Graphics, Diamond Dynasty & More

This is a discussion on More MLB The Show 17 Details Revealed - Gameplay, Graphics, Diamond Dynasty & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2017, 04:49 PM   #17
Pro

rkocjay's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GAMEINFORMER: 48 MLB The Show 17 Details: Gameplay, Graphics, Diamond Dynasty &

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
They messed up on Scherzer, once again it looks like he has two different color eyes. Must be the style guide. Damn you SCEA!

looks right to me

U mad Bro!!
Old 02-13-2017, 04:50 PM   #18
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
What's up with max eyes?
He has two different colored eyes. Rare genetics thing.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:51 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: GAMEINFORMER: 48 MLB The Show 17 Details: Gameplay, Graphics, Diamond Dynasty &

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkocjay

looks right to me
Wow, that really does look like heterochromia. And a google search indicates that, yes, he indeed has it.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:51 PM   #20
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
The team is doing different body modeling for the game to represent more body types. This includes a new husky body type and sliders for hips, glutes, shoulders, and spine length in the player creator.
This I think will go a long way towards fixing the issues a lot of people have with the player models.

Also I'm very curious what the PS4 Pro will bring. Doubt it'll be something as big as better cloth physics (but I can hope). However if it's simply a constant 60fps across all gameplay and cutscenes, that would be enough for me to upgrade.

As for DD, looks like I will not be playing much DD this year. I was hoping for a better offline way to play, but it looks like that ain't happening. Was hoping "Seasons" were going to be that, but it's for online play against other humans. The exact thing that has turned me away from the mode over the last year.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:56 PM   #21
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: More MLB The Show 17 Details Revealed - Gameplay, Graphics, Diamond Dynasty & Mor

Curious if the mixing of players animations includes pitchers as well, meaning we can use Scherzer's windup delivery and then use Britton's stretch delivery?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2017, 05:00 PM   #22
Rookie

thekingofKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
What's up with max eyes?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-colored-eyes/
Old 02-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #23
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

The improvements to the graphics and player creation have me very excited for this years game. 49 different face options should go a long way in making created players actually look and feel different. Especially with the added hair and beard options and body sliders. Created players might actually look drastically different from each other this year.

The only problem i can see is for carryover saves, how it'll effect the created prospects that already exist in 16', and how that'll impact OSFM also.

Uniform detail improving is huge, i hope the slider for sleeve length refers to jersey sleeves and undershirt sleeves and compression sleeves, so we can finally replicate 4/5 length sleeves like Bryce Harper, Matt Kemp, Anthony Rizzo, Marcus Stroman and Yoan Moncada wear (those are just players off the top of my head).

Spoiler

Hopefully part of uniform improvements is the option to wear unbuttoned jerseys as well.

The face skin textures look so much better too, really impressive stuff so far, hopefully the body sliders are used for real players as well and not just for player creation.

Old 02-13-2017, 05:05 PM   #24
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Re: More MLB The Show 17 Details Revealed - Gameplay, Graphics, Diamond Dynasty & Mor

LOL, Game Informer blowing the lid off yet again. This is all fantastic news but I seriously wonder if SDS wanted all of this out there so soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »