Home

MLB The Show 17 RTTS Delivering Additional Cutscenes, Scenarios & More After Launch

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 RTTS Delivering Additional Cutscenes, Scenarios & More After Launch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2017, 04:02 PM   #9
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 17 RTTS Delivering Additional Cutscenes, Scenarios & More After Laun

Definitely gonna have to try out Road To The Show this year. I normally start one up every year but I never really get very far into it before I stop playing it. Changes sound awesome, can't wait to try it out. Hopefully this year it will keep me playing often beyond OSFM's release.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:46 PM   #10
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Also that "pay cut or get released" situation sounds cool if it turns out to be true. But it really would only matter if they made salary mean something in the mode.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:52 PM   #11
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MLB The Show 17 RTTS Delivering Additional Cutscenes, Scenarios & More After Laun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
Also that "pay cut or get released" situation sounds cool if it turns out to be true. But it really would only matter if they made salary mean something in the mode.
I don't think that will be an option if it means cutting current salary. MLB players are not allowed to reduce or restructure their salary per MLBPA.

That is why A-ROD didn't get traded to Boston. They wanted to change some perks which would lower his AAV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 04:55 PM   #12
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
I don't think that will be an option if it means cutting current salary. MLB players are not allowed to reduce or restructure their salary per MLBPA.

That is why A-ROD didn't get traded to Boston. They wanted to change some perks which would lower his AAV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:58 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

So they don't want us to play it until it's been released a few months?

I don't understand why someone would play it as launch and miss out on extra content that they would be adding later.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:04 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

This potentially has HUGE implications for possibilities maybe still a few years down the road.
If cutscenes can be added post-launc, then I can see a day where new commentary updates is added post-launch also.

A Work in Progress
Old 03-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #15
Rookie

gohogs141's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield

This potentially has HUGE implications for possibilities maybe still a few years down the road.
If cutscenes can be added post-launc, then I can see a day where new commentary updates is added post-launch also.
Madden does this but only for play now mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #16
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonguy
So they don't want us to play it until it's been released a few months?

I don't understand why someone would play it as launch and miss out on extra content that they would be adding later.
Extra content could be tied to situations that you may not have even experienced during your play through. Also could be stuff that you won't see until you're well into your career.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »