Home

New Diamond Dynasty Updates For 4/26/17

This is a discussion on New Diamond Dynasty Updates For 4/26/17 within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
New Diamond Dynasty Updates For 4/26/17

Some new updates to Diamond Dynasty today included new cards being added to the Ticket Counter, a new Event being posted, and the addition of a time-limited Rookie Series pack you can purchase for 4,500 Stubs (limit 3 per person).

The exclusive cards in this pack are a Rookie Flashback Yasiel Puig (Gold), and a Rookie Flashback Aroldis Chapman (Silver). Some other new rookies you can find in these packs include Orel Hershiser (Gold), Kenny Lofton (Gold), Marcus Stroman (Gold), Dustin Ackley (Silver), Aledmys Diaz (Silver), Daniel Murphy (Silver), Gary Carter (Bronze), Jack McDowell (Bronze), Billy Wagner (Bronze), Fred McGriff (Bronze), Max Kepler (Bronze), Nomar Mazara (Bronze), Rollie Fingers (Bronze), and Justin Turner (Bronze).

The new players included on the Ticket Counter are also rookies. These players are Tony Perez (280 tickets, level 10), Doug Drabek (155 tickets, level 0), and Steve Finley (55 tickets, level 0). None of these players have a Player Spotlight tied to them, so only buy them if you actually want to use them for other challenges or missions.

The last big update is that a new Event will start on Thursday at 3 p.m. EST. This is the "25 and Under" Event where you can use any player 25 or under who is not a Diamond. Your team is capped at 89 overall, and the top rewards are a Hardware Legend Jackie Robinson (Silver) for a 10-win streak, and a Hardware Flashback Justin Verlander (Bronze) for 20 cumulative wins. These will be 6-inning games on All-Star difficulty.

Lastly, a quick reminder that the Time-Limited Red Sox/Yankees mission is ongoing right now and involves tallying 20 runs with Yankees or Red Sox players in Diamond Dynasty Games. It will end on April 27 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Platform: PS4

Last edited by ChaseB; 04-26-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2017, 06:02 PM   #2
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: New Diamond Dynasty Updates For 4/26/17

As always I opened one pack for the story, in this one I got a Dustin Ackley.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
So the game is still broken, online and DD are a complete mess and they're still releasing new content before it's fixed?

Lovely.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:25 PM   #4
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Diamond Dynasty Updates For 4/26/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonguy
So the game is still broken, online and DD are a complete mess and they're still releasing new content before it's fixed?

Lovely.
Im sure in their mind that patch bought them a few more weeks of this ****. Funny thing is the game worked better for me before the patch.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:21 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysonguy

Lovely.
I didn't have any issues last night...played a few games. Game play was good, navigating the menu screens and online market was fine....so I don't know, seems to be better for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »